This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hi, my names Corey.

#21MasterDonGeroPosted 11/24/2013 9:37:35 PM
TheSchref posted...
WyzeGye posted...
r0ge00 posted...
TheSchref posted...
I've probably spent a good 25 dollars on games over the last six months that I thought I'd play and never did (or I only played them for 2-3 hours).

Oh no....

my thoughts exactly. I've spent that much on games i'll never play in the last 2 weeks.

Would you like to share your thoughts. We're all welcome here.

Yes, this is a safe place.
---
3570K (4.8 GHz) | Dual-X 7970 | ASRock Z77 OC Formula | Corsair Vengeance 2x 4 GB | WD Black 1 TB | Corsair TX750 | XSPC Raystorm 750 RS240 Kit | NZXT Phantom
#22DerPancakePosted 11/24/2013 9:57:59 PM(edited)
Ok you guys want honesty. Here:

I'm a loser, I got fired from a job, I'm almost out of money, I'm too freaking lazy, I saved up 5,000 dollars, and because Im too lazy to find another job, I'm almost out of money. I pretend I'm rich and talented when infact I'm a low class citizen. Also every pic I have posted online has been me pretending to be someone else, but I'm not ugly though, I'm actually cute looking and I could work as a model, but there is one problem there are cuter looking models who steal that job, so the only thing positive about my life is my cute face.

Oh you can say, you have friends to help you, see the problem is something in my brain is ***** up, I can't trust no one, not even my own family, I don't know what is it but its just a distrust, I like being alone, I don't like it when people visit me. The only friends I can trust is my computer and you guys. How sad is my life?

and you know what else, I have the most pathetic dream and hilariously it won't even come true, which is meeting Taylor Swift.
---
http://i.imgur.com/mng6Lqf.jpg
http://tinyurl.com/mxvh3ut - Taylor Swift: Queen of Pop.
#23TheSchref(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2013 10:20:10 PM
DerPancake posted...

I'm a loser, I got fired from a job, I'm almost out of money, I'm too freaking lazy, I saved up 5,000 dollars, and because Im too lazy to find another job, I'm almost out of money. I pretend I'm rich and talented when infact I'm a low class citizen. Also every pic I have posted online has been me pretending to be someone else, but I'm not ugly though, I'm actually cute looking and I could work as a model, but there is one problem there are cuter looking models who steal that job, so the only thing positive about my life is my cute face.

Oh you can say, you have friends to help you, see the problem is something in my brain is ***** up, I can't trust no one, not even my own family, I don't know what is it but its just a distrust, I like being alone, I don't like it when people visit me. The only friends I can trust is my computer and you guys. How sad is my life?

and you know what else, I have the most pathetic dream and hilariously it won't even come true, which is meeting Taylor Swift.

Thank you for sharing. Life will improve, but you need to take the initiative. Good luck.

Would anyone else like to share?
#24Rama_XPosted 11/24/2013 10:33:38 PM
DerPancake posted...

Bueno, para empezar Taylor Swift está re buena, así que es normal..
Y después para los problemas sociales, la confianza, etc. Te recomendaría un psicoanalista si conseguís. Que sería un psicólogo con posgrado en psicoanálisis.

Yo estudio psicología, creo que podría ayudarte. Aunque hay muchos psicólogos buenos también hay otros malos. Pero por eso te recomendé un analista que debería saber más que un licenciado común.
---
Iam POPWW
#25josh_bPosted 11/24/2013 11:31:43 PM
r0ge00 posted...
josh_b posted...
Too much money and too much time.

Seems like you don't have enough time if you still have stuff sitting around not being used.

My system performs perfectly right now so im in no rush to upgrade... plus my motherboard requires a bios update to support the i7 ive got to put in it and the process to update them is kinda wonky for my board and seems for alot of people it bricks the board and don't want to bother taking apart my whole rig to replace it.

I have more than enough time. I work only Wednesday and Thursday of this following week. It's 14 hours at a time though.
---
i5 2500k 4.5GHZ OC, 32GB DDR3, Galaxy GTX670 4GB SLI, MSI P67A-GD55 Mobo, 128GB SSD, Barracuda Green 1.5TB HDD
Xbox live: tanis8585
#26somebody336Posted 11/24/2013 11:50:35 PM
My name is Benito and my only Google plus friend I have is a guy called pancake that I never even talked to :( Oh and I come to this site everyday and just lurk...
#27Pepys MonsterPosted 11/24/2013 11:55:17 PM
TC is poor. I spent $60 on GTA V and barely ever played it. $25 over 6 months is nothing.
---
AMD A10 5757M @ 2.5GHz | Radeon 8750M 2GB | Samsung Evo 1TB SSD | 8GB DDR3-1600 | Windows 8
#28TheSchref(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2013 12:18:28 AM(edited)
somebody336 posted...
My name is Benito and my only Google plus friend I have is a guy called pancake that I never even talked to :( Oh and I come to this site everyday and just lurk...

Hi Benito. Thank you for sharing.

Pepys Monster posted...
TC is poor. I spent $60 on GTA V and barely ever played it. $25 over 6 months is nothing.

I thought I made that obvious in one of my posts where I all but said I was poor.

It's beside the point though. We aren't here to judge. If you can't be supportive of us then I'm going to have to ask you to leave.

Good day.
#29YombieePosted 11/25/2013 4:09:54 AM
Hi Corey, I'm Yombie, and I do the same thing.

I mod a game for hours on end, even going so far as to create my own personal mods or make alterations to existing ones to the point of creating assets for them, at times I've accrued well over 10-15 gigs of mods for games such as fallout or the elderscrolls, and to a lesser extent smaller indie games and their ilk where the assets are readily available to be altered.

One of the earliest games I can remember modding was when I was about 15 or so and the first top down grand theft auto had all the values of the cars, such as durability and handling and so forth, and I edited the files to make the most common car found indestructible.

Aside from just adding other people's mods to my own games, I've been making changes to videogames for over a decade now, however I wouldn't ever consider myself a modder.

I suppose for me, the game itself is a canvas, and what changes you can make would be the paint. In the end I think I get satisfaction in being able to put into the game, what I envision in my head.
#30LordSeiferPosted 11/25/2013 4:37:41 AM
hes been in college for ten years?
---
^ this