This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Elder Scrolls Online isn't that bad.

#1bsballa09Posted 11/25/2013 11:28:35 AM
No one should logically expect the game to be Skyrim online. You just can't do certain things in an MMO that you can do in a single player game such as the "individual experience" where the world revolves around you. The game needs to accommodate many other people so some features will have to go. The only problems I really have with the game are things like being able to steal things without the chance of getting caught and not being able to pickpocket people or NPCs. I'm assuming it's difficult to do that on an MMO, and they might be able to add it later. Another problem is the sort of floaty controls. The character can jump like twice the height as in Skyrim. But I'm sure that can easily be fixed and has already come to the attention of the developers. Other than that, it's a good game. 15 dollars a month is probably worth it, but of course this is only a beta and I'm sure it will eventually be worth it. If you don't like the game, no one is forcing you to buy it.
---
If it wasn't for balla spouting bs over the years my post count would be way lower. It's not that serious - supergamerbret
#2AltmadragonPosted 11/25/2013 11:30:39 AM
If you want to survive around here you might want to stop using logic.
---
Ha! Made you read |TJ07| i5-3570k| Asus p8z77-v| GB GTX 770 4gb sli|16gb Corsair veng| 1TB WD HDx2| 128gb Samsung ssd| XSPC Raystorm RS360 kit|
#3SinisterSlayPosted 11/25/2013 11:31:12 AM
Why build a themepark MMO based on a sandbox RPG?

That's just mindbogglingly stupid.
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#4ShadowThaReaperPosted 11/25/2013 11:31:37 AM
You are such an apologist fanboy.

"isn't that bad" sounds mediocre. Which is a waste of time.

bsballa09 posted...
15 dollars a month is probably worth it,

Haha, wow.
#5ShadowThaReaperPosted 11/25/2013 11:32:14 AM
Altmadragon posted...
If you want to survive around here you might want to stop using logic.

Take your pseudo-intellectual sarcasm back to Reddit. You'd be better welcomed there, fanboy.
#6Tony_Biggie_PunPosted 11/25/2013 11:32:30 AM
The combat is disappointing for me. It would also nice if they added controller support
#7bsballa09(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2013 11:33:19 AM
Shadow uses words, but doesn't understand how to use them.
---
If it wasn't for balla spouting bs over the years my post count would be way lower. It's not that serious - supergamerbret
#8ShadowThaReaperPosted 11/25/2013 11:34:00 AM
bsballa09 posted...

I'm sorry that you don't like being told the truth. If you want to throw money at another crappy themepark MMO, then go right ahead.
#9bsballa09(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2013 11:34:49 AM
ShadowThaReaper posted...
bsballa09 posted...

I'm sorry that you don't like being told the truth. If you want to throw money at another crappy themepark MMO, then go right ahead.

And no one is forcing you to buy it. So you have no reason to complain about others buying it.
---
#10wizardmonPosted 11/25/2013 11:35:29 AM
I thought it was amung some of the worst MMO games I've ever attempted to play.

I won't even play it when it inevitably becomes free to play.
---
I think I'm the only person on gamefaqs with a daughterboard - ToastyOne
New with a moderation history more plentiful than karma. - Fossil (Moderator)