This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

with steam/gmg sales upcoming, what games are you hoping to get for cheap

#11Ivany2008(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2013 7:35:19 PM
I just want to play DMC. I've finished all the other DMC games, and nearing completion of Project X Zone(taking a break to finish Zelda)

My library atm is at 200 thanks to last years sale so there isn't much left for me to buy that I actually want
#12rusty12000Posted 11/25/2013 7:35:19 PM
I'd love to see Arma 3 go on sale. I missed the alpha D:
---
Everything EA contributed to gamers around the world in one youtube clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBoesEFWZnM
#13chase1234lifePosted 11/25/2013 7:37:34 PM
The Stanley Parable

Not that it isn't pretty cheap to begin with; but it's kinda a leap of faith. No matter how good I'm told it is, I still don't know enough about it to buy it at it's current price. And I don't want to ruin it by watching an LP either. So I'm kinda in a bind on the game.

Other than that, I'll see what goes on sale, and if I like it, I'll buy it.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/chasewolf
J.O.B. Squad 4 life
#14doctoglethorpePosted 11/25/2013 7:45:23 PM
Arkham Origins, Lords of Shadow, Stanly Parable, Gone Home, Injustice, Blood Dragon.

If the gods are feeling generous, Fall of Cybertron will finally get a good sale too. Flippin Activision and there horrid pricing ideology. If not, my wait continues.

I don't plan on getting all of these during the autumn sale, some will wait until christmas. Lookin to try to only spend $50 per sale this year.
#15KaiRyusakiPosted 11/25/2013 7:46:25 PM
doctoglethorpe posted...
Arkham Origins, Lords of Shadow, Stanly Parable, Gone Home, Injustice, Blood Dragon.

If the gods are feeling generous, Fall of Cybertron will finally get a good sale too. Flippin Activision and there horrid pricing ideology. If not, my wait continues.

I don't plan on getting all of these during the autumn sale, some will wait until christmas. Lookin to try to only spend $50 per sale this year.

I think Arkham origins is going to be $20 at amazon

I think i saw Fall of Cybertron at $30. but i feel like that's wrong, it's a over a year old...
#16The_Count_FooPosted 11/25/2013 7:52:41 PM
Metro last light, I held off getting it until I upgraded my graphics card and now I have a 280x so I want to get it.
---
Divided by night...
#17cory1225Posted 11/25/2013 8:21:05 PM
The_Count_Foo posted...
Metro last light, I held off getting it until I upgraded my graphics card and now I have a 280x so I want to get it.

It was worth every penny lol but I did get it for 1 cent during bestbuys screw up a while ago
---
gt= Pink BluRR Steam i_Am_Krazyshot Psn oH_BluRRie
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/2812176186
#18TheWidowmaker1Posted 11/25/2013 8:45:10 PM
Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition
F.E.A.R.

Those are the two games I will for sure get, though I may impulse buy a few others on my wishlist. I beat Portal 2 on 360 years ago, but I want it on my PC.
---
Games should be bringing people together, not tearing them apart. There is too much hate in the gaming culture.
#19BowsaaPosted 11/25/2013 8:48:27 PM
I might grab GTAIV or KSP, if they go cheap enough. I've spent enough on games lately, though, and I haven't played most of them, so meh.
---
RENAMON!! *weeping* YOU HAVEN'T BENT ANYONE OVER THE SINK AND SHOVED A "CHECK THE STICKY* UP THEIR ASS IN MONTHS!! *curls into ball crying*- Cither3000
#20Bigj089Posted 11/25/2013 9:36:27 PM
State of Decay, Divinity Dragon Commander, Sir You Are Being Hunted, and Rome II are the ones I'm watching. It just depends on how cheap they end up.
---
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator