This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

with steam/gmg sales upcoming, what games are you hoping to get for cheap

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. with steam/gmg sales upcoming, what games are you hoping to get for cheap

User Info: KidInTheHall

KidInTheHall
3 years ago#51
selfpityingbuff posted...
Senkoy posted...
After getting addicted to Pinball FX2 from the humble bundle, I hope the DLC gets discounted. I'll gobble it all up.

You may already be aware, but the latest humble bundle has 15 or so tables, which you can get for $6. It's a good deal, and I'm kinda irritated that I paid... a lot more than that. Seems that bundle ends in 18 hours, though.

As for what I want... yeesh... I was considering maybe the Skyrim DLC, but it's still more expensive than I want to pay. Oh! Bunny Must Die, I wonder if that's on special? *checks* 50% off, that'll do.

lol .....wtf?
i5-3570k | ASRock Z77 Extreme6 | EVGA 560Ti 448 Classified x2 SLI | 16GB G.Skill Ares | Samsung 830 128GB | Corsair 600T White | 212 EVO | HX750

User Info: sonicteam2k1

sonicteam2k1
3 years ago#52
ShadowThaReaper posted...
Ivany2008 posted...
DMC: Devil May Cry
Skyrim
Season Pass for Bioshock Infinite
Saints Row 4

Disgusting. Especially DmC.

man just let it die. jeez
See The Game Collection
http://people.ign.com/nights_team2k7/games

User Info: Ivany2008

Ivany2008
3 years ago#53
I would love to do the whole pinball thing, but I would want to do it right, a nice 40 inch Monitor set up with a custom frame complete with pinball buttons and a spring lever and loaded with at least a dozen different pinball games including the addams family pinball from my youth
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. with steam/gmg sales upcoming, what games are you hoping to get for cheap

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived