This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I want to start a gaming channel and become the next PewdiePie

#11steveboblarryPosted 11/26/2013 5:27:55 PM
Kosba_2142 posted...
arleas posted...
Quick guys lets spite the successful people in life!

There are plenty of successful people in life and I have no problem with them. It's only the ones who cater to the lowest common denominator and act stupid to get views that bother me...and then it only bothers me when I see someone else mention them as if it was some kind of talent (acting stupid that is).

It's like you're going to defend "the Annoying Orange" as some kind of art form to be compared with Shakespeare or even just on the same level as "Breaking Bad"...they're all successful (in different areas) so that must mean they're all good! Right? Only good stuff is ever popular...right?

I'm not defending him as talented, or good or anything, I'm saying nobody would care about him if he wasn't successful. You guys only hate because of his success >.>

I dislike drake because he acts like he is hard but does questionable things
---
Official TimePharaoh Fanboy #1
Put this in your sig if you are a TimePharaoh fanboy
#12daemon_danPosted 11/26/2013 5:28:45 PM
Kosba_2142 posted...
arleas posted...

There are plenty of successful people in life and I have no problem with them. It's only the ones who cater to the lowest common denominator and act stupid to get views that bother me...and then it only bothers me when I see someone else mention them as if it was some kind of talent (acting stupid that is).

It's like you're going to defend "the Annoying Orange" as some kind of art form to be compared with Shakespeare or even just on the same level as "Breaking Bad"...they're all successful (in different areas) so that must mean they're all good! Right? Only good stuff is ever popular...right?

I'm not defending him as talented, or good or anything, I'm saying nobody would care about him if he wasn't successful. You guys only hate because of his success >.>

Of course we wouldn't. But it's not jealousy. See, it's natural to hate people who are successful but woefully under-talented. Because they didn't work hard, they didn't try hard, they didn't do anything smart. They did stupid things and got popular with stupid people and it was stupidly successful. Which is STUPID.
---
"Frightened by your own smell. Bitterness will run you through."
~In Flames: Bullet Ride
#13Kosba_2142Posted 11/26/2013 5:30:18 PM
daemon_dan posted...
Kosba_2142 posted...
arleas posted...

Of course we wouldn't. But it's not jealousy. See, it's natural to hate people who are successful but woefully under-talented. Because they didn't work hard, they didn't try hard, they didn't do anything smart. They did stupid things and got popular with stupid people and it was stupidly successful. Which is STUPID.

Some people get stupid luck, that's no reason to particularly hate them, in my opinion anyways... His fanbase on the other hand is a bunch of braindead zombies who deserve to be hated
---
CATS. That's about it honestly...
#14ArkonBladePosted 11/26/2013 5:35:33 PM
I didn't know who PewdiePie was till about 6 weeks ago. Still wish I didn't know but I can see why he is big. His fans all have to be 10-14 year old. I think he is a Idiot myself but hate the guy? I have better things to do with my time.
---
SRPG games...i just love them!
PSN - ArkonBlade XBL - The Wolf Shadow STEAM - ArkonBlade
#15daemon_danPosted 11/26/2013 5:35:40 PM
Kosba_2142 posted...

Some people get stupid luck, that's no reason to particularly hate them, in my opinion anyways... His fanbase on the other hand is a bunch of braindead zombies who deserve to be hated

Have you WATCHED one of his videos? There's a reason his fanbase is made of braindead zombies. He's one of them.
---
#16Kosba_2142Posted 11/26/2013 5:37:37 PM
daemon_dan posted...
Kosba_2142 posted...

Have you WATCHED one of his videos? There's a reason his fanbase is made of braindead zombies. He's one of them.

He's not the devil himself like people make him out to be, but oh well your stances won't change
---
CATS. That's about it honestly...
#17daemon_danPosted 11/26/2013 5:40:34 PM
Kosba_2142 posted...
daemon_dan posted...
Kosba_2142 posted...

He's not the devil himself like people make him out to be, but oh well your stances won't change

Well no, some people go to far with the hate. I just think he's man-child who deserves corn and for the money he gets to dry up like puddle in death valley.
---
#18arleasPosted 11/26/2013 6:19:20 PM(edited)
You guys only hate because of his success >.>

If he wasn't popular I wouldn't even know him to hate him...however, if he wasn't successful and just an annoying douchebag I happened to run into in my every day life, rest assured I would strongly dislike him for every moment I had to deal with him. I don't hate his fame, I hate the way he acts.

I just think he's man-child who deserves corn

http://i.imgur.com/JeSAVCt.jpg
---
http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/19/193056.png
http://www.speedtest.net/result/2309944238.png
#19KCGeminiPosted 11/26/2013 6:15:58 PM
steveboblarry posted...
Naw you should become the next DSP.

There was nothing I could do!
---
What's wrong with the world these days is people don't have any common sense...
#20machetemanPosted 11/26/2013 7:47:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5tTRaq3E8I

plz make this video