This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I want to start a gaming channel and become the next PewdiePie

#21Sc24lifePosted 11/26/2013 7:00:51 PM
Are you perceived as attractive to the younger crowd? If you answer yes then you might have a chance if you sell your soul (assuming you have one). If you answer no then don't waste your time.
---
"planetside 2 would only have 30 people running around on a small map fighting."
- GunWolfAlpha
#22wizardmonPosted 11/26/2013 7:03:55 PM
Kosba_2142 posted...
I'm saying nobody would care about him if he wasn't successful. You guys only hate because of his success >.>

How dare you insinuate that I don't hate his videos for the quality and production of them and do hate them because a lot of people clicked his videos.

I assure you, I would hate his videos with equal passion even if I was the first other human to ever see them, his videos are bad and you should feel bad.
---
I think I'm the only person on gamefaqs with a daughterboard - ToastyOne
New with a moderation history more plentiful than karma. - Fossil (Moderator)
#23jakisthePosted 11/26/2013 7:22:57 PM
http://cdn-sr3.saintsrow.com/profile/avatar/You_are_already_dead-(n1296951764362).jpg

Because really, going into it with the sole intention of making money is a surefire way to fail.
---
-Why is there yogurt in this cap?!
-It used to be milk, but, well, time makes fools of us all. (cookie for reference)::160 cookies given thus far::
#24su27ChaosPosted 11/26/2013 8:32:30 PM
daemon_dan posted...
Kosba_2142 posted...

Some people get stupid luck, that's no reason to particularly hate them, in my opinion anyways... His fanbase on the other hand is a bunch of braindead zombies who deserve to be hated

Have you WATCHED one of his videos? There's a reason his fanbase is made of braindead zombies. He's one of them.

Even working at certain jobs are like that. Most people I work with especially my uncle is stupidly depressing lifestyle. He act everything is how it is and stay poor be miserable. All he does is TV, Work, go and sleep in life. He said he deserve that lifestyle. He doesn't want to try new things to get out of the hole he is in. Everyone is scared to take risk in that job. Thank god I quit that job.
---
American products is good go buy them.
#25MasterDonGeroPosted 11/26/2013 8:51:46 PM
steveboblarry posted...
wizardmon posted...
I think it's perfectly fine to spite the 'Successfully bad" things in the world, it should even be a encouraged behavior too.

Drake

You must not have listened to all of Take Care.
---
3570K (4.8 GHz) | Dual-X 7970 | ASRock Z77 OC Formula | Corsair Vengeance 2x 4 GB | WD Black 1 TB | Corsair TX750 | XSPC Raystorm 750 RS240 Kit | NZXT Phantom
#26SteamsterPosted 11/26/2013 8:53:27 PM
jakisthe posted...
http://cdn-sr3.saintsrow.com/profile/avatar/You_are_already_dead-(n1296951764362).jpg

Because really, going into it with the sole intention of making money is a surefire way to fail.

Tell that to literally the entire non-indie entertainment industry.
#27it_r_over9000Posted 11/26/2013 9:00:21 PM
If you hate Pootypie you should check out Cr1tikal on Youtube (channel name penguinz0).
---
i7 4770k| Asus Z87 Plus| EVGA GTX760| Corsair VengeanceLP 8 GB (2x4)1866| EVGA SuperNOVA Nex 650G 650w| Thermaltake Chaser A31 Snow White
PSN- ponmbr [R3D]
#28daemon_danPosted 11/26/2013 10:34:14 PM
arleas posted...
You guys only hate because of his success >.>

If he wasn't popular I wouldn't even know him to hate him...however, if he wasn't successful and just an annoying douchebag I happened to run into in my every day life, rest assured I would strongly dislike him for every moment I had to deal with him. I don't hate his fame, I hate the way he acts.

I just think he's man-child who deserves corn

http://i.imgur.com/JeSAVCt.jpg

BAHAHAHA. How did I miss that s? Regardless... fantastic sir
---
"Frightened by your own smell. Bitterness will run you through."
~In Flames: Bullet Ride
#29steveboblarryPosted 11/26/2013 10:38:05 PM
MasterDonGero posted...
steveboblarry posted...
wizardmon posted...
I think it's perfectly fine to spite the 'Successfully bad" things in the world, it should even be a encouraged behavior too.

Drake

You must not have listened to all of Take Care.

Lol naw man its all about no new friends.
---
Official TimePharaoh Fanboy #1
Put this in your sig if you are a TimePharaoh fanboy
#30steveboblarryPosted 11/26/2013 10:38:39 PM
KCGemini posted...
steveboblarry posted...
Naw you should become the next DSP.

There was nothing I could do!

this is Bulls***
---
Official TimePharaoh Fanboy #1
Put this in your sig if you are a TimePharaoh fanboy