This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I love where gaming is going! I have a gaming house for the future!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I love where gaming is going! I have a gaming house for the future!
3 years ago#1
I have a gaming pc with a gtx 770 and the nvidia shield. It's amazing and surreal. I remotely play skyrim, borderlands 2, state of decay, doom 3 BFG, and Castlevania LOS all while laying in bed or sitting on the couch while my son watches nick jr. It's all beautiful on the shield.

I have a wii u where I game remotely on the gamepad and it is so much fun playing Zelda or Mario laying in bed. It's like I game for 30 minutes in bed instead of reading a book. These games are better plate remotely in my opinion.

I also have an Xbox One and it really is the ultimate media device. I love it and it's best for online gaming with my old war buddies. The kinect is a step forward for computing and gaming.

I love where gaming is going, it's great.
Mythlogic-Pollux 1612, Clevo P150em, i7-3720QM, 2GB GTX 680m, 16g DDR3, 128 MSata drive, 750 7200rpm HDD
PowerFAQs 1.10
3 years ago#2
yeah I love trying doing dance moves in sync and playing call of duty on the toilet, it's great
http://i.imgur.com/hOjV6w3.jpg
3 years ago#3
playing call of duty on the toilet, it's great

Just drop it in the toilet and cut out the middleman.
Could be worse, they could have been American givers and you would have been smothered in small pox. -fakenamefignuts on Indian-Giving.
Steam ID: electroflame
3 years ago#4
Like I just bought Castlevania LoS on steam 50% off for 14.99. This is a game I wouldn't play sitting in front of my monitor, but on the shield it's perfect
Mythlogic-Pollux 1612, Clevo P150em, i7-3720QM, 2GB GTX 680m, 16g DDR3, 128 MSata drive, 750 7200rpm HDD
PowerFAQs 1.10
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I love where gaming is going! I have a gaming house for the future!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived