This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you have Steam games you have never ever installed?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Do you have Steam games you have never ever installed?
3 years ago#31
I have games I've never installed and never will install.
dongers
3 years ago#32
knightoffire55 posted...
Yes, stupid sales.
The PC gaming Master Race will never die out. We will continue to train, raise, and breed Master Race.
http://www.youtube.com/user/PCGamingMasterRace87/videos
3 years ago#33
A few, mainly things from earlier sales when they did the publisher packs and it was cheaper to get the whole pack than the 2 things in it I wanted.
3 years ago#34
tons.
"Perhaps it's impossible to wear an identity without becoming what you pretend to be." - Orson Scott Card, Ender's Game
3 years ago#35
More than 75% of my 425 total games are not installed. I jumped on the steam bandwagon only 2 years ago.
Ashin Wirathu my hero!
3 years ago#36
One. The Left 4 Dead 2 Beta. Steam gave it to me for free but I don't have enough internet to be able to install it.
3 years ago#37
Dozens. It's pretty crazy considering I game plenty. I'm trying to slowly get most of them out of the way though.
-TropicMoon - as humid as a summer's day on triton
http://i.imgur.com/N9lTE.jpg
3 years ago#38
I install most everything when I get them, but if they're crappy games and I'll never play them again then I will uninstall them once I'm finished. I don't want to waste my hard drive space with them.

As of now, there are a small handful games I've not installed yet or never plan to install.
Games should be bringing people together, not tearing them apart. There is too much hate in the gaming culture.
3 years ago#39
I never installed Fear 2, 3, or The Lord of the Rings game from the Humble Bundle. Mainly just bought it for the Batman games, never plan on playing the others.
i5 2500k @ 4.4GHz || 212 EVO || GTX 780 || Vengeance 16GB RAM || 1TB HDD || ASRock Z68 E3G3 MB || Corsair TX750 PSU || 12X BD-ROM || Win7 x86
3 years ago#40
In addition, one funny situation today, I was looking at bioshock infinite on sale and then realized I have it on my steam library sitting here for weeks I bought on sale.
Ashin Wirathu my hero!
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Do you have Steam games you have never ever installed?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived