This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best mouse for fps?

#31GarquillPosted 11/28/2013 8:37:54 AM
razer MICE tend to not last long
although i used a Diamondback 3G for 6 years and it's still fine

Their mouse pads, especially Goliathus, can be really good
---
backloggery.com/Garquille
"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." ~ A. Einstein
#32HydroCannabinolPosted 11/28/2013 8:45:16 AM
Razer Abyssus.
---
Steam ID: Mind_Explosion
I thought I chose very easy, not brand new to the game. - CheesyPhil
#33aak57Posted 11/28/2013 8:46:37 AM
I'd have to agree with Grim (even use the FK for the same reasons). Honestly, I think a lot of people are just bandwagoning about sensors considering the only real flaw about the ADNS-9800 is that it has 5% built-in acceleration, and 98% of gamers use a sensitivity high enough that this won't affect them.

For someone like me who can't even 360 on a 16" wide mousepad in FPS, I could actually notice a difference between the Sensei and FK when making my large, quick swipes. But considering most people use a standard size mousepad and don't run out of room, I really don't think it's an issue and shape/feel are much more important factors.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ULj4q.jpg
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended.
#34thatfool12GsPosted 11/28/2013 11:10:46 PM
zxrax_alt_1 posted...
thatfool12Gs posted...
Clouddx posted...
thatfool12Gs posted...
Lmfao @ Deathadder. GTFO.

lol @ you, it's got one of the best Sensor ever.

It's also a POS.

You have no clue what you're talking about.

Uhhhhhh..yeah I do, I own one. That kinda qualifies me a little.
---
Asus Sabertooth z77 - Core i5 3570k @ 4.5Ghz - Hyper 212 Evo - G. Skill Ripjaws X 16 GB Ram - EVGA GTX 680 - Xion 1000W PSU
#35josh_bPosted 11/28/2013 11:18:02 PM
Surprised nobody has recommended the R.A.T. series mice. I have a R.A.T. 9 and by far the best mouse Ive used so far but I will say that the form factor takes a day or so to get used to. It's also just a great looking mouse period.

I got mine from Best Buy for 75 bucks when it was on sale.
---
i5 2500k 4.5GHZ OC, 32GB DDR3, Galaxy GTX670 4GB SLI, MSI P67A-GD55 Mobo, 128GB SSD, Barracuda Green 1.5TB HDD
Xbox live: tanis8585
#36ClouddxPosted 11/28/2013 11:36:54 PM
josh_b posted...
Surprised nobody has recommended the R.A.T. series mice. I have a R.A.T. 9 and by far the best mouse Ive used so far but I will say that the form factor takes a day or so to get used to. It's also just a great looking mouse period.

Their sensor sucks, and therefore is not good for FPS gaming.
---
i7-920 @ 3.6 // 470 GTX // 12 GB G.Skill Sniper Ram // PS3 // 360
FiiO e9+17 // AD700 + M50 // Deck Legend + 82 // DAS Ultimate S
#37josh_bPosted 11/29/2013 12:30:21 AM
Clouddx posted...
josh_b posted...

Ive never experienced any problems with it. Maybe I got one of the good ones. Ive used a lot of mice and a lot of them listed here and would take the mine over those.
---
i5 2500k 4.5GHZ OC, 32GB DDR3, Galaxy GTX670 4GB SLI, MSI P67A-GD55 Mobo, 128GB SSD, Barracuda Green 1.5TB HDD
Xbox live: tanis8585
#38KamenRiderBladePosted 11/29/2013 12:31:13 AM
Clouddx posted...
josh_b posted...

I'd be more worried about their reliability, the parent company Mad Catz isn't known for making products that lasts.

Look online about the numerous reviews surrounding the R.A.T. line and it's reliability.
---
Are you a MexiCAN or a MexiCAN'T - Johnny Depp 'Once Upon A Time in Mexico'
#39ClouddxPosted 11/29/2013 12:43:49 AM
josh_b posted...
Clouddx posted...
josh_b posted...

Ive never experienced any problems with it. Maybe I got one of the good ones. Ive used a lot of mice and a lot of them listed here and would take the mine over those.

There is no getting a good one, the sensor is the same on every model and it's extremely flawed.
---
i7-920 @ 3.6 // 470 GTX // 12 GB G.Skill Sniper Ram // PS3 // 360
FiiO e9+17 // AD700 + M50 // Deck Legend + 82 // DAS Ultimate S
#40thatfool12GsPosted 11/29/2013 1:07:10 AM(edited)
Clouddx posted...
josh_b posted...

LMAO, dude STFU w/ your religious crusade to crap on everyone's mouse that isn't from your approved list.

You tried to spout off that same BS about the G700S and the Avago sensor in first person shooters, meanwhile it works perfectly in all of my games including shooters.

You can read into all the technical propaganda you want online, bottom line is most of these stats on paper are not noticeable to the end user anyway. It's pointless to come in here and argue over which mouse has been proven to be 3% more accurate during tests or whatever it may be, it's all opinion.
---
Asus Sabertooth z77 - Core i5 3570k @ 4.5Ghz - Hyper 212 Evo - G. Skill Ripjaws X 16 GB Ram - EVGA GTX 680 - Xion 1000W PSU