This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How many PCs did you buy only to play exclusive games.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How many PCs did you buy only to play exclusive games.

User Info: JKatarn

JKatarn
3 years ago#11
I've only ever upgrade/thought of upgrading a system when said system was struggling to play multiple games at moderate-high settings. I've also upgrade to get a more responsive system in general.
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES

User Info: xKynOx

xKynOx
3 years ago#12
JKatarn posted...
I've only ever upgrade/thought of upgrading a system when said system was struggling to play multiple games at moderate-high settings. I've also upgrade to get a more responsive system in general.

This

User Info: somebadlemonade

somebadlemonade
3 years ago#13
never, i've upgraded some parts, here and there, but i never bought a whole system to play a single game
Nintendo 3DS friend code: 4441-8331-5309
AJ

User Info: Ivany2008

Ivany2008
3 years ago#14
The PC I have now seems to run some games fairly fine, but newer games like Arkham City it has a bit of a hiccup with. The PC is about 4 years old, so I'm looking to build a new one around March, when I can put aside some money.

User Info: Cookieman74

Cookieman74
3 years ago#15
I actually built a new pc in order to play bioshock 1. I had an old computer that I used to play the battlefield games/counterstrike but it couldn't play bioshock 1 because it had an AGP graphics card which only supported shader model 2.0. Bioshock 1 only supported shader model 3.0 so I had to go out and build a brand new pc in order to play it. Going from a 9800 Radeon Pro to an 8800GT was an insane leap.

User Info: Flaktrooper123

Flaktrooper123
3 years ago#16
BF3 was the first that forced me to buy a new PC actually. Today I just build a new one both for fun and because that prebuilt can't accept GTX 6XX and 7XX due to discontinued bios.

User Info: futureops

futureops
3 years ago#17
I am just 14 and very scared to ask my mom to get me a new PC.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How many PCs did you buy only to play exclusive games.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived