This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Free 2 play MP shooters.

#11MahoganyTooth92Posted 11/28/2013 4:08:21 PM
Team Fortress 2

/topic
#12Edavy89(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2013 4:32:42 PM
Pen9erS posted...
Team fortress 2
Blacklight
Quake Live

Why is this thread still happening?

*shrug* I did a search on the topic, last thing I found was from 2012, and considering at least 5 F2p FPS's have come on to the seen in the last 4 months alone, I felt like it was worth revisiting.

Those 5 being....Warface, Extraction, Tactical intervention, S.K.I.L.L special forces 2, Gunz 2 the second duel, and soldier front 2, with Dust 514 not far behind that mark.

As far as "getting what you pay for" i've spent money buying plenty of games that ended up being total crap *cough defiance* While f2p games like Hawken, Warframe, Dogs of War, are some of my favorite games.

maybe years ago the whole "You have good graphics, free, and fun, pick 2" was true, it hardly still has any place in a gamers mentality at this point.

I don't remember who said it, but it was a great quote from some board user regarding f2p games.. "I could spend money buying a game I end up hating, or I can spend my money on a game that has already proven it's worth supporting. Is it really more foolish to expect a free to play game to be good? or to expect a game to be good just because you paid for it"
---
www.SWGEMU.com....SUPPORT IT!
#13Edavy89(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2013 7:07:26 PM
So, for the people that still reccomend Planetside 2, would you say they have adjusted the learning curve any in the past 8 months? And is it any easier to get in to the action and whatnot?
---
www.SWGEMU.com....SUPPORT IT!