This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

is it safe to play bf3 now?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. is it safe to play bf3 now?

User Info: ghostwarrior79

ghostwarrior79
3 years ago#11
WyzeGye posted...
ghostwarrior79 posted...
read the sig, tc. read the sig....

How...? and why didn't I know about t hat.

5 months from now, WE WILL ALL KNOW ABOUT IT!
Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! BATTLEFIELD 3 has offline Multiplayer with/against Ai bots on ALL maps and modes! (stock and dlc)

User Info: TheSchref

TheSchref
3 years ago#12
CSGO is the most fun I ever had in a shooter when you're playing with a cool team in competitive. You honestly feel like you're part of a SWAT team or something as nerdy as it sounds...

When you're playing with a bunch of foreigners or people who don't talk... not so fun then.

User Info: ghostwarrior79

ghostwarrior79
3 years ago#13
TheSchref posted...
CSGO is the most fun I ever had in a shooter when you're playing with a cool team in competitive. You honestly feel like you're part of a SWAT team or something as nerdy as it sounds...

When you're playing with a bunch of foreigners or people who don't talk... not so fun then.

read mah sig!
Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! BATTLEFIELD 3 has offline Multiplayer with/against Ai bots on ALL maps and modes! (stock and dlc)

TheSchref
3 years ago#14
ghostwarrior79 posted...
TheSchref posted...

read mah sig!

Why? Playing against bots is not, and will never, be fun to me.

User Info: MaKhaos

MaKhaos
3 years ago#15
Playing bots in Battlefront 2 was the funnest thing.
"TSA lady opened my bag and asked me about my Magic: The Gathering booster packs.
I explained that they're not weapons since I have no land." -Day[9]

User Info: Dredj

Dredj
3 years ago#16
TheSchref posted...
ghostwarrior79 posted...
TheSchref posted...

read mah sig!

Show me where the Unreal Tournament bots touched you on this doll.

TheSchref
3 years ago#17
Dredj posted...
TheSchref posted...
ghostwarrior79 posted...
TheSchref posted...

read mah sig!

Show me where the Unreal Tournament bots touched you on this doll.

Oh yea, Unreal Tournament bots were actually fun. Such a great game.

User Info: _GRIM_FANDANGO_

_GRIM_FANDANGO_
3 years ago#18
For any popular FPS the average player sucks. If you are not able to compete, just stick with it and you will get better. Going with older and more niche games will likely just make things harder on you, because the ones that are still playing it are likely to be more commited and have played a game much longer than you have. If you were to go play Counter Strike 1.6 now, do not expect to have an easier time than in something like BF4.

Imo it makes more sense to start with a new game where everyone is still unsure about what weapons to use, the layout of the maps and so forth. Everyone is new, and that kind of levels the playing field.
I5 3570 | GTX 760 | FILCO Majestouch 2 tenkeyless | Zowie FK | Asus Xonar DGX | Kingston 120 GB SSD | Sennheiser HD 518 | Samsung S24A350H

User Info: snesmaster40

snesmaster40
3 years ago#19
ghostwarrior79 posted...
WyzeGye posted...
ghostwarrior79 posted...
read the sig, tc. read the sig....

How...? and why didn't I know about t hat.

5 months from now, WE WILL ALL KNOW ABOUT IT!

I'll bite. Do you a link?
Are we not men?

User Info: LordSeifer

LordSeifer
3 years ago#20
the bots in 1942 used to do things like, sit around in jeeps on the runway shaking uncontrollably

or walk in a single file line 8 long down the middle of a bridge
^ this
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. is it safe to play bf3 now?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived