This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

is it safe to play bf3 now?

#11ghostwarrior79Posted 11/30/2013 12:58:02 AM
WyzeGye posted...
ghostwarrior79 posted...
read the sig, tc. read the sig....

How...? and why didn't I know about t hat.

5 months from now, WE WILL ALL KNOW ABOUT IT!
---
Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! BATTLEFIELD 3 has offline Multiplayer with/against Ai bots on ALL maps and modes! (stock and dlc)
#12TheSchrefPosted 11/30/2013 1:01:27 AM
CSGO is the most fun I ever had in a shooter when you're playing with a cool team in competitive. You honestly feel like you're part of a SWAT team or something as nerdy as it sounds...

When you're playing with a bunch of foreigners or people who don't talk... not so fun then.
#13ghostwarrior79Posted 11/30/2013 1:06:51 AM
TheSchref posted...
CSGO is the most fun I ever had in a shooter when you're playing with a cool team in competitive. You honestly feel like you're part of a SWAT team or something as nerdy as it sounds...

When you're playing with a bunch of foreigners or people who don't talk... not so fun then.

read mah sig!
---
Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! BATTLEFIELD 3 has offline Multiplayer with/against Ai bots on ALL maps and modes! (stock and dlc)
#14TheSchrefPosted 11/30/2013 1:09:10 AM(edited)
ghostwarrior79 posted...
TheSchref posted...

read mah sig!

Why? Playing against bots is not, and will never, be fun to me.
#15MaKhaosPosted 11/30/2013 1:14:25 AM
Playing bots in Battlefront 2 was the funnest thing.
---
"TSA lady opened my bag and asked me about my Magic: The Gathering booster packs.
I explained that they're not weapons since I have no land." -Day[9]
#16DredjPosted 11/30/2013 1:56:55 AM
TheSchref posted...
ghostwarrior79 posted...
TheSchref posted...

read mah sig!

Show me where the Unreal Tournament bots touched you on this doll.
#17TheSchrefPosted 11/30/2013 2:57:10 AM
Dredj posted...
TheSchref posted...
ghostwarrior79 posted...
TheSchref posted...

read mah sig!

Show me where the Unreal Tournament bots touched you on this doll.

Oh yea, Unreal Tournament bots were actually fun. Such a great game.
#18_GRIM_FANDANGO_Posted 11/30/2013 4:10:46 AM(edited)
For any popular FPS the average player sucks. If you are not able to compete, just stick with it and you will get better. Going with older and more niche games will likely just make things harder on you, because the ones that are still playing it are likely to be more commited and have played a game much longer than you have. If you were to go play Counter Strike 1.6 now, do not expect to have an easier time than in something like BF4.

Imo it makes more sense to start with a new game where everyone is still unsure about what weapons to use, the layout of the maps and so forth. Everyone is new, and that kind of levels the playing field.
---
I5 3570 | GTX 760 | FILCO Majestouch 2 tenkeyless | Zowie FK | Asus Xonar DGX | Kingston 120 GB SSD | Sennheiser HD 518 | Samsung S24A350H
#19snesmaster40Posted 11/30/2013 6:15:53 AM
ghostwarrior79 posted...
WyzeGye posted...
ghostwarrior79 posted...
read the sig, tc. read the sig....

How...? and why didn't I know about t hat.

5 months from now, WE WILL ALL KNOW ABOUT IT!

I'll bite. Do you a link?
---
Are we not men?
#20LordSeiferPosted 11/30/2013 7:49:18 AM
the bots in 1942 used to do things like, sit around in jeeps on the runway shaking uncontrollably

or walk in a single file line 8 long down the middle of a bridge
---
^ this