This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So not only is Battlefield 4 Origin only...

#21machetemanPosted 11/29/2013 12:41:57 PM
Battlelog is an extremely powerful, easy to use, and well made server browser. I don't think there is a more in depth or powerful server browser ever created.

Instantly opening a webpage, clicking two mouse buttons, and having the entire game load directly to my preferred server is by far the most streamlined and fastest way to join a multiplayer FPS I've seen.

Other than the Origin updates, it just loads in the background when you use Battlelog and poses almost no problems.

The only reason someone could "hate" Battlelog/Origin is because they are an anti-EA fanboy.
#22Orestes417Posted 11/29/2013 12:43:02 PM
Battlelog is the best server browser the series has had. Don't have to waste time opening the game to check stats, alter loadouts, message, or look for servers
---
I am the mighty thesaurus! RAWR!
#23ShadowThaReaperPosted 11/29/2013 12:47:59 PM
macheteman posted...
The only reason someone could "hate" Battlelog/Origin is because they are an anti-EA fanboy.

Look at this dismissive crap. It's amazing how fanboyish people are.
#24steveboblarryPosted 11/29/2013 12:49:44 PM
ShadowThaReaper posted...
macheteman posted...

Yea. Fanboys on both sides are just delusional
---
Official TimePharaoh Fanboy #1
Put this in your sig if you are a TimePharaoh fanboy
#25Gojak_v3Posted 11/29/2013 1:06:01 PM(edited)
bluezero posted...
KidInTheHall posted...
I guess you didn't get Battlefield 3 then?

Nope. BF4 is my first in the series.

I guess he hasn't played an Battlefield then. Battlelog is a major improvement to the in game browsers in past games. I really don't know why people get so upset about Battlelog.

Also, Origin is actually pretty good now. Don't be a sheep and actually try it out for yourself.
---
The Xbox truth squad
Correcting the lies and distortions of Xbox fanboys
#26Gojak_v3Posted 11/29/2013 1:09:29 PM
Yeah, and all the little EA fanboys like to dismiss that fact.

lol what "fact". The fact that Battlelog is objectively better than their past in game server browsers? The fact that it's simple to use? Seriously if it took you 30 minutes to figure out how to work I'd say you have bigger problems than Battlelog.
---
The Xbox truth squad
#27Gojak_v3Posted 11/29/2013 1:11:39 PM
macheteman posted...

You pretty much proved his point. There is nothing wrong with Battlelog.
---
The Xbox truth squad
#28steveboblarryPosted 11/29/2013 1:12:38 PM
Gojak_v3 posted...
bluezero posted...
KidInTheHall posted...
I guess you didn't get Battlefield 3 then?

Nope. BF4 is my first in the series.

I guess he hasn't played an Battlefield then. Battlelog is a major improvement to the in game browsers in past games. I really don't know why people get so upset about Battlelog.

Also, Origin is actually pretty good now. Don't be a sheep and actually try it out for yourself.

True. origin is not as bad as when it first started but considering the resources at EA's disposal, they should be investing a lot more into so it can be a serious competitor to steam
---
Official TimePharaoh Fanboy #1
Put this in your sig if you are a TimePharaoh fanboy
#29steker16Posted 11/29/2013 1:16:48 PM(edited)
doctoglethorpe posted...
BF3 did that too, it sucks donkey balls. Launch origin, launch browser, launch game. Good chance you add steam to the front of that too. Brilliant.

But its EA so "duh, we make good decisions."

uhhh good job just flat out lying about how it works.

bookmark battlelog
click bookmark
join server
play game

it does anything else needed on its own in the background, you barely even have to look at origin after you install the game. sure at first origin and battlelog seemed like a dumb idea, but anyone who has an actual open mind and isn't just a raging anti-EA child will see that once you use it, it really isnt an issue and actually allows you to get into games just as fast if not faster than a traditional setup