This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just got a bunch of steam cash. Recomend me some games :D

#11locky723(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2013 7:58:37 AM
Emeraldrox posted...
You should buy me the Arkham Origins season pass :P
Seriously though, I'd heavily recommend the Arkham games. I don't like batman, I never have, but I'm simply in love with this series.

Beat both city and origins on my wii-u :p
#12BkongoPosted 11/30/2013 8:04:33 AM
A lot of people think it's a joke suggestion but Euro Truck Simulator is seriously fun, haha.
#13arrseeteePosted 11/30/2013 8:39:24 AM
snesmaster40 posted...
You already have a lot of good games. I think you should play then more, instead of buying more games.
Yeah. You don't want to be like one of those guys who build up their steam library and have high game count, yet have low game hours played. Not a jab at you btw, I'm pretty much guiltly of alot of the same thing for some games tbh lol, as are many people. Hard to get past alot of those deals :p But don't let those games just add up, your list is pretty great already, shame to miss em and buy even more that you may not play lol. But it's your money, do as you want.
---
Posting from phone. So Police, don't whine about minor mistakes.
#14locky723(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2013 8:45:24 AM
arrseetee posted...
snesmaster40 posted...
You already have a lot of good games. I think you should play then more, instead of buying more games.
Yeah. You don't want to be like one of those guys who build up their steam library and have high game count, yet have low game hours played. Not a jab at you btw, I'm pretty much guiltly of alot of the same thing for some games tbh lol, as are many people. Hard to get past alot of those deals :p But don't let those games just add up, your list is pretty great already, shame to miss em and buy even more that you may not play lol. But it's your money, do as you want.

I get what you mean. My only problem with playing them is i get bored very easily, which isnt the best. I doubt ill buy anymore until at LEAST the summer sale, after my cash gets used. I guess i just need to stick with one game XD Which isnt easy with some of my games like BL2 being super long :p
#15zxelmanPosted 11/30/2013 9:01:44 AM(edited)
locky723 posted...
arrseetee posted...
snesmaster40 posted...

I get what you mean. My only problem with playing them is i get bored very easily, which isnt the best. I doubt ill buy anymore until at LEAST the summer sale, after my cash gets used. I guess i just need to stick with one game XD Which isnt easy with some of my games like BL2 being super long :p

I'd wait for the winter sale. To get moar games.

A lot of people have backloggery problems, but half of them who buy bundles don't buy the bundles to play all of them, only for specific games, typically. If you bought each game individually however, I don't see why not play them.
#16TowerBooks3192Posted 11/30/2013 9:01:32 AM
Terraria. Cheap and full to the brim with contents. Really great game if you don't have it yet. I think 1.2 patch (could be considered an expansion with what it has added!) really added tons of contents to the game.
---
AC new leaf FC: 1547-5212-4948. Name: Miiguel Town name: Tower
#17locky723(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2013 9:02:59 AM
zxelman posted...
locky723 posted...
arrseetee posted...
snesmaster40 posted...

I'd wait for the winter sale. To get moar games.

A lot of people have backloggery problems, but half of them who buy bundles don't buy the bundles to play all of them. If you bought each game individually however, I don't see why not play them.

Well, im pretty sure what im gonna get... Just gotta wait for a sale. And thats me. But half my games i dont plan on playing. Mostly from bundles. And some, like BL2 require online for me to like playing it so i cant just play whenever.
#18arleasPosted 11/30/2013 9:07:27 AM
Kerbal space program is probably the first game I could recommend that isn't already in your library... I had to compare your library to mine and look for something I had and liked that you didn't have...So yeah, Euro Truck Sim 2 is good but it wasn't extremely compelling to me... Kerbal Space Program is great. Farm Sim 2013 is pretty good, though it's another sim with no real goals other than goals you set for yourself.

Other games worth mentioning:
Audiosurf
Chime
Civilization 4 (or 5, but I loved 4 more than 5).
Recettear
Bioshock infinite isn't bad (and it may still be on sale)
Far Cry 1 and Blood dragon are great (and maybe 3, but I haven't really gotten into 3 yet)
Driver San Francisco is great
Defense Grid: the Awakening
Pool Nation
Reus
Any of the Tropico series
Hard Reset
Don't Starve
Spelunky
The Stanley Parable

is that enough?
---
http://raptr.com/badge/arleas/uc.png
http://www.speedtest.net/result/2868545294.png
#19zxelmanPosted 11/30/2013 9:13:51 AM
arleas posted...
Audiosurf
Recettear
Spelunky
The Stanley Parable

is that enough?

These are the games I enjoy, only that the Stanley Parable is a bit short (but enjoyable) experience.

Audiosurf could've been gotten for a dollar on the humble bundle store though.

And wait for a good sale on Recettear. Although it looked like a mistake it was on sale for $5, $10 is a good price for it as well.

And Spelunky is goodness if you like random dungeons.
#20locky723(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2013 9:14:44 AM
arleas posted...
Kerbal space program is probably the first game I could recommend that isn't already in your library... I had to compare your library to mine and look for something I had and liked that you didn't have...So yeah, Euro Truck Sim 2 is good but it wasn't extremely compelling to me... Kerbal Space Program is great. Farm Sim 2013 is pretty good, though it's another sim with no real goals other than goals you set for yourself.

Audiosurf
Chime
Recettear
Far Cry 1 and Blood dragon are great (and maybe 3, but I haven't really gotten into 3 yet)
Driver San Francisco is great
Defense Grid: the Awakening
Pool Nation
Reus
Any of the Tropico series
Hard Reset
Don't Starve
Spelunky
The Stanley Parable

is that enough?

Good games, but none really catch my eye. Thanks though. But... Is civilization 5 good without the expansions?