This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I have a serious issue regarding Steam and Paypal.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I have a serious issue regarding Steam and Paypal.
1 year ago#1
So my girlfriend logs into her old gmail account, and a guy named Jonathan Ross from Vermont has been using her email for paypal, but cannot access the email. Is there anyway I can get a hold of this person and tell them how dangerous this is? I mean, seriously, I have all the information to his paypal!
---
I love Brianna Nicole Smith.
^ Signature for over 2 years.
1 year ago#2
Ikasnu posted...
but cannot access the email

are you sure about this?
---
"The easiest way to stop piracy is ... by giving those people a service that's better than what they're receiving from the pirates." ~ Gabe Newell.
1 year ago#3
Why is Wossy in Vermont...
---
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/55488_o.gif
http://www.d-e-f-i-n-i-t-e-l-y.com/
1 year ago#4
Ikasnu posted...
So my girlfriend logs into her old gmail account, and a guy named Jonathan Ross from Vermont has been using her email for paypal, but cannot access the email. Is there anyway I can get a hold of this person and tell them how dangerous this is? I mean, seriously, I have all the information to his paypal!

Lol your sig.
---
Duck Butter
1 year ago#5
ChromaticAngel posted...
Ikasnu posted...
but cannot access the email

are you sure about this?

Not entirely, but I made her change it. But is there anyway to get in contact with him through Steam? I would hate to see someone's stupidity ruin their credit and funds. >_>
---
I love Brianna Nicole Smith.
^ Signature for over 2 years.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I have a serious issue regarding Steam and Paypal.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived