This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I just want to friggin use my damn controller

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I just want to friggin use my damn controller
2 years ago#1
I want to play L4D2 local co op with my bro but apparently that isn't gonna happen since this, like many other games, has absolute garbage gamepad support.

ugh
Hunter1534
2 years ago#2
playing L4D2 with a controller is one of the most boneheaded decisions you can make when it comes to gaming. Every 30 seconds you need to do a quick 180 in that game, and with a controller, all you can do is slowly turn around while zombies are jumping up your ass.
"The easiest way to stop piracy is ... by giving those people a service that's better than what they're receiving from the pirates." ~ Gabe Newell.
2 years ago#3
ChromaticAngel posted...
playing L4D2 with a controller is one of the most boneheaded decisions you can make when it comes to gaming. Every 30 seconds you need to do a quick 180 in that game, and with a controller, all you can do is slowly turn around while zombies are jumping up your ass.

"RB" does a 180 spin lol
TBWNN's grumpy old man >:/
2 years ago#4
What kinda c*** is spewing out of your mouth?

It has controller support and it's pretty good. My friend and I were playing some split screen L4D last night and had no problems getting the controller working.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11
2 years ago#5
ChromaticAngel posted...

Learn how to read. i'm playing local cop op. i only have one mouse and keyboard. The controller is for my brother.

Holy crap you're not very bright.
Hunter1534
2 years ago#6
Clouddx posted...
What kinda c*** is spewing out of your mouth?

It has controller support and it's pretty good. My friend and I were playing some split screen L4D last night and had no problems getting the controller working.

Really? how did you get it to work?
Hunter1534
2 years ago#7
Put in the split screen commands, and the controller command and played.

Did you even read the directions on how to get split screen working?
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11
2 years ago#8
what

just execute the 360 config
The best course of action is to just get the information you need, then get out while you're still alive. - destroy everything on GameFAQs
2 years ago#9
Clouddx posted...
Put in the split screen commands, and the controller command and played.

Did you even read the directions on how to get split screen working?

when i type exec 360controller, my controls are all janked up. triggers pause the game, joystick shoots. things of that nature.
Hunter1534
2 years ago#10
god dammit
Hunter1534
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I just want to friggin use my damn controller

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived