This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Action Racing Games?

#11x_stevey_xPosted 12/2/2013 9:04:58 AM
CC Ricers posted...
ATARIJAWA posted...
kill2this posted...
Blur?

Blur and Split Second were delisted from Steam a while ago. I don't know what else to recommend. Wait for Project : Cars I guess.

There's a free Ridge Racer gamer on Steam but it's awful.

Wtf I wanted Blur

no you don't.. it is very mediocre .. sonic racing transformed is made by the same guys and a slight improvement
#12CC RicersPosted 12/2/2013 9:07:34 AM
Blur is a slight improvement of Sonic Racing Transformed? Or the other way around? Because I like Sonic Racing Transformed.
---
WikiLeaks scandal: WikiLeaks is not a true Wiki!
#13Ch3wyPosted 12/2/2013 9:08:41 AM
x_stevey_x posted...
Ch3wy posted...
x_stevey_x posted...
Wario_man posted...
and the Sonic racing games blow both it and the Wii one out of the water.

lol no

Yes.

sonics items are horrible, boat/plane sections were tacked on and had horrible controls, stunts were a redundant necessity /gimmick. online was horrible.

now don't get me wrong.. sonic transformed was decent .. and definitely has some good qualities.. but it is not mario kart caliber.. and anyone who says so is just trying to make themselves feel better about being a pc gamer and delusion-ally trying to convince themselves that they have the superior kart racing game

I'm guessing you fail all your stunts and don't know how boats work.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#14x_stevey_xPosted 12/2/2013 9:10:38 AM
Ch3wy posted...
x_stevey_x posted...
Ch3wy posted...
x_stevey_x posted...
Wario_man posted...

lol no

Yes.

sonics items are horrible, boat/plane sections were tacked on and had horrible controls, stunts were a redundant necessity /gimmick. online was horrible.

now don't get me wrong.. sonic transformed was decent .. and definitely has some good qualities.. but it is not mario kart caliber.. and anyone who says so is just trying to make themselves feel better about being a pc gamer and delusion-ally trying to convince themselves that they have the superior kart racing game

I'm guessing you fail all your stunts and don't know how boats work.

lol denial again. needing to tap up on every single jump 3-4 times is not skill. it is redundant, tedious, and necessary to win. it is a horrible mechanic. it is the equivalent of a QTE in a racing game, but every 2 seconds. also i forgot to mention the horrible hit detection issues and starting in 10th place on every race in single player mode. .but those issues are small compared to the ones i already mentioned.
#15Ch3wyPosted 12/2/2013 9:13:00 AM
x_stevey_x posted...

lol denial again. needing to tap up on every single jump 3-4 times is not skill. it is redundant, tedious, and necessary to win. it is a horrible mechanic. it is the equivalent of a QTE in a racing game, but every 2 seconds. also i forgot to mention the horrible hit detection issues and starting in 10th place on every race in single player mode. .but those issues are small compared to the ones i already mentioned.

Judging by you saying starting in 10th is a flaw, it looks like the higher skill ceiling really is a problem for you.

In the newer Mario Kart games nothing is necessary to win. You just do sometimes.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#16Wario_man(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2013 11:00:53 PM
x_stevey_x posted...
Ch3wy posted...
x_stevey_x posted...
Wario_man posted...

lol no

Yes.

I have a Wii, 3DS, PS3 and 360, Sonic Racing is the better racing game and I'm not a PC gamer, just a guy who occasionally plays games.

I'll check out that Need For Speed game.
---
PH1R57 1'lL G37 73H 7R345Ur3, 4nD 7h3N 1'lL G37 JoO.
#17AnatomyHorrorPosted 12/7/2013 1:28:36 PM
Definitely NFS Rivals. Surprise hit for me since I've thought the past couple NFS games were mediocre.