This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PS4 controller support

#1KnifegashPosted 12/2/2013 8:46:50 AM
I bought a PS4 controller over the holidays, and it's really good! The Xbone controller is okay, but its bumpers are awful, the triggers feel more like a step down from before despite having vibration motors in them, and it feels too small. The PS4 controller's triggers aren't much better, but the shoulder buttons are just as easy to press than ever, and it brings good tech advances to the table with a touchpad and standard 3.5mm headphone jack. I downloaded something called DS4Tool, which makes the PS4 controller function much like a 360 one, but I wanted to know if there was anything out there that had more support, such as using the touchpad to control the mouse cursor.

Is there anyone working on drivers that fully activate the hardware?
---
Isn't that right, Zach?
http://tinyurl.com/5vsjbj6
#2Majoras_pantsPosted 12/2/2013 9:57:03 AM
I too got a PS4 controller. I love it. But I still prefer my 360 controller. But I like to have a few, for different games and local multiplayer.

Not much experience with the Xbone controller though. And can't wait for the steam controller.

I'd expect move support eventually, but it'll take awhile. You'll probably hear about it in a couple of months.
---
"What's a strategy game? You mean like Mass Effect?"- A console gamer