This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

DESPERATE! I need help! Risk of Rain! -_-

#1BossBangPosted 12/2/2013 9:59:24 PM
ARGGG I'm pullin my hair out! I need a Co Op wingman to rage with me to the last level of Risk of Rain!

All my usual co op bootycalls are busy. Who here has the skills to pay the bills?
---
Its totally fine, sir. I seem to do quite well for a stretch and then at the end of the sentence I say the wrong cranberry.
#2Solid_FakePosted 12/2/2013 10:06:42 PM
Work on getting the Huntress. She is easy mode.
---
Do you get to the Cloud District very often?
Oh, what am I saying; of course you don't.
#3BossBang(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2013 10:10:03 PM
I got her. She and the Engineer are my favorite. Sniper and Bandit are extremely hard to play without a team.

The only one I've beat the game with is the Enforcer.

Even with Huntress i can only make it to level 3 or 4 before the difficulty outpaces my damage output. It just takes too long to kite and then enemies get strong too fast.

I need a team mate to help me clear faster!

PLS i need to get to the last level to at least unlock Han-D, I missed it the first time. :(
---
Its totally fine, sir. I seem to do quite well for a stretch and then at the end of the sentence I say the wrong cranberry.
#4TheSchrefPosted 12/2/2013 11:48:19 PM(edited)
What difficulty?

Also, unless they changed it, you can't unlock Han-D on multiplayer. You can do it on drizzle.
#5KilronPosted 12/3/2013 1:34:29 AM
Multiplayer may not necessarily help all that much if you remember the fact you're going to be splitting items with each other. Having a buddy helps when you're new, but after that you should see co-op more for fun than to make the game easier (because it really doesn't with any player count bigger than 2).

But I will say if you're getting to a point where you don't do enough damage and mobs take too long to kill, then you need to work on knowing when to fight and when to bail to save time. I only hang around a level more than the usual 5-10 minutes if I'm farming HP for infusion, am pretty much invincible because of items, or if I'm already at HAHAHAHA difficulty.
---
A duck walks into a doctor's office and says, "Quack!"
#6BossBang(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2013 12:42:26 PM
TheSchref posted...
What difficulty?

Also, unless they changed it, you can't unlock Han-D on multiplayer. You can do it on drizzle.

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I wish i'd known that yesterday.

Me and a buddy made it to the last level and I couldnt find the HAN-D box anywhere I was so mad. Now I know..

Im confident I can beat it solo on Drizzle, I'll do it tonight. Can i get the Miner that way too?

I though you couldnt get the characters that way because it says "progress will not be saved" under drizzles description. What gives?
---
#7KilronPosted 12/3/2013 1:14:17 PM
Only the Bandit and Huntress have to be unlocked on normal. When it says progress will not be saved, it is referring to the fact that any new items picked up will not be recorded in your log. It also doesn't save any stats from the run at all.
---
A duck walks into a doctor's office and says, "Quack!"