This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

wers the STARBOUND hype?

#21iceachePosted 12/4/2013 5:09:18 PM
If the Mac version didn't crash when trying to use the bow, that would be greaaaaatttttt
#22R i c kPosted 12/4/2013 5:12:58 PM
Kokuei05 posted...
What the **** are you on about. You unlock more stuff when you unlock hard mode which is after you kill the Wall of Flesh boss. Honestly did you try make a house like in Minecraft?

Sandbox Mode. Not more content. Sandbox Mode. Saaaaaandboooooox....
---
i5-2500k@4.5Ghz, XFX Radeon HD 6870, ASUS P8Z68-V/Gen3, 2x8GB G.Skill DDR3 1600, Crucial M4 64GB SSD, 1TB & 2TB HDD, XFX Pro650W Core, Corsair 650D
#23Kokuei05Posted 12/4/2013 5:23:14 PM
Kokuei05 posted...
What the **** are you on about. You unlock more stuff when you unlock hard mode which is after you kill the Wall of Flesh boss. Honestly did you try make a house like in Minecraft?

SAAANNNDDDD BOXXXXXXXXXx
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u155ncSlkCk
#24PanopictonguyPosted 12/9/2013 11:02:20 AM
R i c k posted...
Kokuei05 posted...

You do realized Terraria isn't a 2D minecraft and its more action oriented. I'm sure the developers weren't hoping people would have loads of fun building infinite sprawling cities and giant recreations of their favorite tv prop. Or the ever popular building a mountain out of TNT just to blow it up for lulz.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#25somebody336Posted 12/9/2013 11:20:57 AM
I'm too busy playing it ;_;
---
TBWNN's grumpy old man >:/
#26therickmu25Posted 12/9/2013 11:28:36 AM
Panopictonguy posted...
R i c k posted...
Kokuei05 posted...

You do realized Terraria isn't a 2D minecraft and its more action oriented. I'm sure the developers weren't hoping people would have loads of fun building infinite sprawling cities and giant recreations of their favorite tv prop. Or the ever popular building a mountain out of TNT just to blow it up for lulz.

In his defense, if you knew nothing about the game beforehand and just bought it on a whim in a Steam sale, then it's very easy to think it's just a 2D minecraft.
The game doesn't tell you to do anything so if you wanted to build cool things you could get lost for hours just doing that and not caring to dig 8 miles underground.
---
PC: http://i.imgur.com/9Ho6VA1.jpg
#27PanopictonguyPosted 12/9/2013 11:49:57 AM
therickmu25 posted...
Panopictonguy posted...
R i c k posted...
Kokuei05 posted...

In his defense, if you knew nothing about the game beforehand and just bought it on a whim in a Steam sale, then it's very easy to think it's just a 2D minecraft.
The game doesn't tell you to do anything so if you wanted to build cool things you could get lost for hours just doing that and not caring to dig 8 miles underground.

Technically it doesn't, but it's kind of like Dark Souls with the ever expendable guide. He gives you very vague yet helpful hints. There's also the nudging thing that causes certain bosses to spawn If the game thinks you're getting to awesome.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#28R i c kPosted 12/9/2013 12:34:45 PM
Panopictonguy posted...

I never even had an interest in Minecraft. Don't know what that has to do with there decidedly not being a sandbox mode in Terraria. It should have had one. If Starbound has one byt the time it's finished, I'll buy it. If it doesn't, I won't.
---
The SilentCaay Channel - www.youtube.com/user/silentcaay
Featuring APB: Reloaded & Hearthstone! Game giveaways with each new vid!
#29MrMonkhousePosted 12/9/2013 12:51:47 PM
When is Terraria's new patch releasing?
---
http://i.imgur.com/r9pppzV.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/BcGVG.gif
#30DarthAragornPosted 12/9/2013 12:56:14 PM
MrMonkhouse posted...
When is Terraria's new patch releasing?

The patch came out like a month ago.
---
Posted with GameRaven 0.3.28