This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

just bought a an evga gtx 780 super clocked with acx cooler for $495

#11KillerzOverHerePosted 12/5/2013 2:37:57 PM
Cool.
---
Console peasants don't know what they are missing out on. There is simply no reason albeit cost (which is debatable) that one should not be playing on PC.
#12CM_Mojica(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2013 3:03:20 PM
NfuzedXGamer posted...
No we wont!!!? we want to aggravate people who create topics because its gamefaqs and thats the point of gamefaqs so U GROW UP!!! God man dont you understand we have to be jerks its like the point of us having accounts so welcome to gamefaqs you dweeb!!

Be nice and I'll give you 2 dollars
---
Hunter1534
#13NfuzedXGamerPosted 12/5/2013 6:19:00 PM
I was being sarcastic and no if u wont give me enough for a gallon of milk or a footlong sub from subway then no deal sir.
#14TheMoonJumperPosted 12/5/2013 6:29:36 PM
NfuzedXGamer posted...
No we wont!!!? we want to aggravate people who create topics because its gamefaqs and thats the point of gamefaqs so U GROW UP!!! God man dont you understand we have to be jerks its like the point of us having accounts so welcome to gamefaqs you dweeb!!

Nobody was even talking to you.

Beside the fact that he has a point. It's a dead topic from the start... no question, nothing to really comment on. At least wait until you have the card in your case and give us a review or something.

That's like me creating a topic and saying "Hey guys, I bought BF4 today"
---
i5 4670K - MSI Z87 G45 - MSI GTX 770 2GB - 8GB Corsair Vengeance - Intel 128GB Cherrville SSD - 2TB Seagate HDD - H100i - 750w 80+ Gold
#15kelemvorPosted 12/5/2013 7:46:09 PM
^
Have you read his other thread? He screwed up his computer installing it.... Feel sorry for him. He's already upset without you guys picking on him for being proud about his new purchase.
---
Kelemvor Lyonsbane
#16KidInTheHallPosted 12/5/2013 8:01:10 PM
TheMoonJumper posted...
NfuzedXGamer posted...

Nobody was even talking to you.

Beside the fact that he has a point. It's a dead topic from the start... no question, nothing to really comment on. At least wait until you have the card in your case and give us a review or something.

That's like me creating a topic and saying "Hey guys, I bought BF4 today"

You did? How ya liking it? I've only played it once. It was cool.
---
i5-3570k | ASRock Z77 Extreme6 | EVGA 560Ti 448 Classified x2 SLI | 16GB G.Skill Ares | Samsung 830 128GB | Corsair 600T White | 212 EVO | HX750