This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

alienware 14 question

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. alienware 14 question

User Info: HeyItsAnthony

HeyItsAnthony
3 years ago#1
So I know the general consensus is everybody hates these overpriced machinies as much as apple. The thing is, i found an incredivle deal on one on craigslist. It only cones with a 750m and the crappy display, but it does have an i7 in it. Would you guys buy this computer for 500 bucks under the transferable warranty still? Mind you i probably will only be playing civ 5 and league of legends, but i should be able to max most games on the lower resolution screen right? Crysis etc.
"Demonik is NOT better then me, I have screen-caps from multiple good people from this board saying otherwise." Fhos
Priority check.. go outside

User Info: JKatarn

JKatarn
3 years ago#2
Assuming this is legit (working, not stolen property etc.), that's a pretty good deal. Most laptops in that price range come equipped with maybe an i5 and Intel/AMD integrated graphics, and that has a dedicated GPU. Granted, it's a 750M, not a 760/770, but that's still leagues beyond integrated and should handle any games at higher settings.
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES

HeyItsAnthony
3 years ago#3
Yeah im gonna load it up before i part with any cash. It has a few games on it that ill probsbly want to see in action. i mean if its still under warranty, i think i got q friggen steal
"Demonik is NOT better then me, I have screen-caps from multiple good people from this board saying otherwise." Fhos

HeyItsAnthony
3 years ago#4
Bump

User Info: Shub

Shub
3 years ago#5
As long as they're not lying about the specs, it's a good deal on a good computer.
-What is best in life?
-To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. alienware 14 question

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived