This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

This is why PC gaming is the best way to play:

#31_GRIM_FANDANGO_Posted 12/6/2013 7:10:21 PM
This is nothing new, if you are the kind of person who plays a LOT of games and goes through them fast, PC gaming can quickly become less expensive than a console if you save money on every game you buy.

Still though, those are a LOT of games. I think most people do not even have the time to finish all of those in even two full years (did not count them, but I imagine that would mean like a game per week).
---
I5 3570 | GTX 760 | FILCO Majestouch 2 tenkeyless | Zowie FK | Asus Xonar DGX | Kingston 120 GB SSD | Sennheiser HD 518 | Samsung S24A350H
#32josh_bPosted 12/6/2013 7:22:40 PM
PC's have a higher investment in hardware but you save so much on games it's stupid. Keep in mind if it's a top tier game that oozes quality and it's a developer that isn't acting like a douche.... then yeah ill pay full price for it... will also do that for Indie developers.

EA and Ubisoft.... I try to get those games cheap as possible. I paid 20 bucks for Assassins Creed Black Flag, Splinter Cell Black List, and Batman Arkham Origins. Can't beat that on consoles.
---
i5 2500k 4.5GHZ OC, 32GB DDR3, Galaxy GTX670 4GB SLI, MSI P67A-GD55 Mobo, 128GB SSD, Barracuda Green 1.5TB HDD
Xbox live: tanis8585
#33ARMs7777Posted 12/6/2013 8:02:46 PM
collecting a bunch of crap that your not gonna even play or like is pointless.
#34MasterDonGeroPosted 12/6/2013 8:21:18 PM
Conker posted...
You save by spending less. If someone says they weren't going to buy at full price, that doesn't mean they didn't save money by spending $20 rather than $50. They saved $30 off of the full or original retail price. Someone arguing they're not saving money unless they don't spend the money at all is an idiot.

It is still considered savings over the amount regularly required to purchase a good or service. "Saving" does not only apply to not spending any money at all. You're saving the difference between what it would have normally cost to purchase the product even if you hadn't planned to buy it at that price, that's the whole point in saying you're saving money by waiting for a sale or price drop.

Also, in regards to PC vs other platforms you're often saving vs the equivalent on another platform of the same game.

Thank you for saving me the time of explaining myself.
---
3570K (4.8 GHz) | Dual-X 7970 | ASRock Z77 OC Formula | Corsair Vengeance 2x 4 GB | WD Black 1 TB | Corsair TX750 | XSPC Raystorm 750 RS240 Kit | NZXT Phantom