This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I switch back and forth between fingertip and claw grip, what mouse should I get

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I switch back and forth between fingertip and claw grip, what mouse should I get
3 years ago#1
I haphazardly switch while using my computer between claw and fingertip its not like I knowingly/purposefully do this. What kind of mouse should I get? Currently using s***y dell mouse. I also have very small hands if that matters.
Interested in finance and the stock market?Want to have a gamefaqs board on it? Sign my site petition here:
www.gamefaqs.com/boards/7-site-suggestions/66852152
3 years ago#2
Zowie EC2 or Roccat Savu sound fitting
backloggery.com/Garquille
"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." ~ A. Einstein
3 years ago#3
bawmp
Interested in finance and the stock market?Want to have a gamefaqs board on it? Sign my site petition here:
3 years ago#4
Deathadder
3 years ago#5
Zowie AM
Zowie FK

those could also work
I don't think I would recommend a deathadder for very tiny hands with fingertip/claw grips though
"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." ~ A. Einstein
3 years ago#6
I use the Zowie FK and really like the shape, size and weight for claw grip. Other mice with similar shapes that I really like are the steelseries kana v2 and the WMO 1.1a.

I think that for you, the mouse you choose might actually dictate what kind of grip you will use. think of what you think would be more comfortable.
I5 3570 | GTX 760 | FILCO Majestouch 2 tenkeyless | Zowie FK | Asus Xonar DGX | Kingston 120 GB SSD | Sennheiser HD 518 | Samsung S24A350H
3 years ago#7
one last bump for some new input
3 years ago#8
Logitech g9x. I like claw gripping when i'm playing arpgs and rts and palm gripping for eveything else. The g9x is like a both plus you can switch between grips, add weight and switch between 5 profiles on the fly and each profile has 5 dpi settings you can customize and switch between on the fly. You can even bound profiles to games so it auto switches to the profile when you boot the game.
Divided by night...
3 years ago#9
g9x is one of the worst mice for fingertip gripping because of the off-center sensor
pivoting your mouse at the wrist turns what should be a horizontal line into a diagonal line
3 years ago#10
Evoluent Vertical Mouse 4

http://www.evoluent.com/vm4r.htm
Intel 4670k\\MSI G45 + 760 4GB\\Kingston HyperX 8GB RAM + 240GB SSD\\Thermaltake 1200w PSU
PC Wishlist: 27" GSync, 4TB HDD, KB
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I switch back and forth between fingertip and claw grip, what mouse should I get

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived