This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Need help choosing a gaming mouse and keyboard.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Need help choosing a gaming mouse and keyboard.

User Info: somebadlemonade

somebadlemonade
3 years ago#31
yea razer as of late has had a rise in it's failure rates. . .

though ti don't want to support a company that pushes online drivers, since not everyone has decent enough internet connection to have it connected when they want to change settings, that's why i stayed away from razer, i'm trying to let them know i don't like that idea of always connected games, why on earth did they think always connected drivers was a good idea?

from my personal experience with a razer keyboard, a few keys broke and won't stay connected 2 months after the warranty was up, i went back to my $10 keyboard from target that was used for many many years before that razer and it's still working, i see buying razer products like gambling, you might win and get something that last a really long time, or you might lose and get something you have to rma a few times, or lose by if failing just outside of it's warranty period
and 8200dpi is a laser mouse, i don't know of any optical sensor capable of that dpi, and you have to watch out for some of the higher dpi optical mice, they have smoothing which might not be a problem but it does effect the lower dpi settings
Nintendo 3DS friend code: 4441-8331-5309
AJ

User Info: KamenRiderBlade

KamenRiderBlade
3 years ago#32
Mouse: Logitech G602
Are you a MexiCAN or a MexiCAN'T - Johnny Depp 'Once Upon A Time in Mexico'

User Info: thatfool12Gs

thatfool12Gs
3 years ago#33
chase1234life posted...
Anyone?

Yes, Razer is crap. Great looks, cool features, crap build quality.

I actually like the Razer software fwiw.
Asus Sabertooth z77 - Core i5 3570k @ 4.5Ghz - Hyper 212 Evo - G. Skill Ripjaws X 16 GB Ram - EVGA GTX 680 - Xion 1000W PSU
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Need help choosing a gaming mouse and keyboard.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived