This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How are these games?

#1sonic_man00Posted 12/7/2013 3:51:24 PM
I want to buy Terraria and The Stanley Parable, But i'm having trouble with both.

The Stanley Parable uses Source, And source murders my computer. How will it run? And is it any violent?

And Terraria (PS3), How good is it? The PS3 version is 2.50 cheaper than on PC, So that's why i'm getting the PS3 version.
---
I'd play more MMOs if there was no chat.
#2FaPaThYPosted 12/7/2013 4:08:48 PM(edited)
If price is an issue for Terraria, just wait until the Winter sale and it'll be $2.50 or less. Besides a few pieces of console exclusive content(a boss and 3 armor sets I think) I'm pretty sure the PC version has way more content overall with the 1.2 patch released not too long ago.
---
"Because I realize I want you. Guts." | "....... Are you a ****?"
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Malicii/
#3jing0000Posted 12/12/2013 6:53:47 AM
FaPaThY posted...
If price is an issue for Terraria, just wait until the Winter sale and it'll be $2.50 or less. Besides a few pieces of console exclusive content(a boss and 3 armor sets I think) I'm pretty sure the PC version has way more content overall with the 1.2 patch released not too long ago.

The PC patch and the Console patch added exclusive content to both versions apart from each other.

The console has stuff the PC can't get and Vice versa, as far as content goes their both about the same with each having their own unique stuff like certain pieces of gear.

Though I'd go for starbound at this point myself.
---
none