This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Never thought a Sonic game could be fun...

#41Freelance_Wolf(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2013 5:52:48 PM
sonic_man00 posted...
Freelance_Wolf posted...
...but the racing game on Free Weekend right now blows Mario Kart out of the water. I wish I could get it, but financial problems prevents me from doing so. Is anyone else loving this game too? I managed to level up one character last night.

Man it will be gone in 5 hours, and I can't play games until the evening when it's already long gone. I can't even play it one last time before it ends. It makes me sad. Ah well, maybe next year.

Its 4.99 on Steam.

I said I have financial problems, man. I can't even afford a 5 dollar game at the moment.
---
Max: "I think he just needs a hug, or a sharp blow to the head."
#42Ch3wyPosted 12/8/2013 5:56:02 PM
Freelance_Wolf posted...
sonic_man00 posted...
Freelance_Wolf posted...
...but the racing game on Free Weekend right now blows Mario Kart out of the water. I wish I could get it, but financial problems prevents me from doing so. Is anyone else loving this game too? I managed to level up one character last night.

Man it will be gone in 5 hours, and I can't play games until the evening when it's already long gone. I can't even play it one last time before it ends. It makes me sad. Ah well, maybe next year.

Its 4.99 on Steam.

I said I have financial problems, man. I can't even afford a 5 dollar game at the moment.

I know crackheads who can afford a $5 game. Now start looking for change on the streets and fill out some online surveys you son of a ****.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#43WyzeGyePosted 12/8/2013 6:31:57 PM
Gimmedollar posted...
ShadowThaReaper posted...
Well, hell, if people are giving out some of that Sonic racing, I'll take a copy.

This.

Didn't take long for the beggars to sniff this out.
---
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/GCJ
http://youtu.be/AEKc-vNv_rU - updated 11/21/2013