This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ubisoft's next gen engine..looks amazing

#41SinisterSlayPosted 12/10/2013 7:43:28 AM(edited)
KabtheMentat posted...
SinisterSlay posted...
*watches*
*sees generic shooting game*

So when is the next mount & blade coming out?

I want to see destructible castles, that would be cool.

You're kidding right?

Watch the reveal trailer and rethink your position.

Game needs more swords and horses.

My position on that is firm. Guns are boring.

Do you really want me to find screenshots of the 10k third person shooter games that all feature a gun, cover, and an over the shoulder camera.
Where the plot is to kill other people and ruin families while taking pleasure in inflicting pain on others?

You can play a third person shooter game from 20 years ago and get the same basic experience.
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#42ThePCElitistPosted 12/10/2013 9:31:17 AM
I like how bullet impact leaves individual bullet holes in things including glass.
---
I hate windows 8!
#43snkboiPosted 12/10/2013 9:35:05 AM
ThePCElitist posted...
I like how bullet impact leaves individual bullet holes in things including glass.

2014 is going to be year of graphic engines..e3 is going to show all and more
---
i think it's nice
#44KabtheMentatPosted 12/10/2013 8:45:56 PM
SinisterSlay posted...
KabtheMentat posted...
SinisterSlay posted...
*watches*
*sees generic shooting game*

So when is the next mount & blade coming out?

I want to see destructible castles, that would be cool.

You're kidding right?

Watch the reveal trailer and rethink your position.

Game needs more swords and horses.

My position on that is firm. Guns are boring.

Do you really want me to find screenshots of the 10k third person shooter games that all feature a gun, cover, and an over the shoulder camera.
Where the plot is to kill other people and ruin families while taking pleasure in inflicting pain on others?

You can play a third person shooter game from 20 years ago and get the same basic experience.

Trying way too hard.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
Skillz Ferguson
#45MyDogSkipPosted 12/11/2013 12:58:39 AM
Any videos that aren't 30 fps 720p compressed crap? I wish more of these demos would be released for download in full quality.
---
i5 2500k @ 4.6GHz | ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3 | ASUS DCII GTX 670 | 8GB DDR3 1600MHz
Antec EA-650W | 120GB Intel 520 | 1TB HDD | Corsair 400R | Hyper 212+ | 2560x1440
#46KarateKittyKillPosted 12/11/2013 3:36:32 AM
My only problem is the roleplaying mechanics in a shooter. That is, the health bars and the firearm damage. I was hoping it was just going to be skill-based, but nope...it's gear based like usual.
---
People don't run mods in skyrim. They install them, get to the loading screen, get bored and install more mods, repeat ad infinitum.- Orestes417