This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Good, relatively cheap, Kb/M for gaming?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Good, relatively cheap, Kb/M for gaming?

User Info: NE_PatriotsFan

NE_PatriotsFan
3 years ago#1
My room is having some lighting issues so a keyboard with light up buttons is A MUST until i get an electrician here to figure things out. Good amount of programmable buttons would be good too.

I DONT want those crazy ass looking mouses that dont even look like a mouse, like this ---> http://i.imgur.com/pXo3J2k.jpg but i do want a mouse with a decent amount of programmable buttons, and if it lights up that would be a plus but not necessary.

Im looking to spend $100-$150 total, and ill even go to $200 if you can convince me its worth it.
"Our hopes and dreams travel with you" Jor-El

User Info: HighOnPhazon

HighOnPhazon
3 years ago#2
I hate Tom Brady
NNID/Steam:AncientToaster
i5 3750K / ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 / Patriot Viper 8GB /Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB/ Corsair TX650

NE_PatriotsFan
3 years ago#3
HighOnPhazon posted...
I hate Tom Brady

Yes, many do. Now help me! Please!

User Info: dorsman84

dorsman84
3 years ago#4
steel series merc is my favorite and isnt that expensive
PSN, Steam, Xbox Live, Miiverse: pharmy

User Info: dorsman84

dorsman84
3 years ago#5
http://www.amazon.com/SteelSeries-Merc-Stealth-Gaming-Keyboard/dp/B00292OW1U/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1386623720&sr=8-2&keywords=steelseries+merc
PSN, Steam, Xbox Live, Miiverse: pharmy

User Info: BeefCastle

BeefCastle
3 years ago#6
Corsair K65 and razer deathadder 2013
I climb mountains and I'm never wrong.

User Info: _GRIM_FANDANGO_

_GRIM_FANDANGO_
3 years ago#7
The Sidewinder X4 is a pretty good keyboard as far as rubber domes go. But I heard Microsoft stopped the production of their gaming peripherals. Not sure how easy it is to find. Used to be for sale for $40 or so.

If you can stretch your budget a bit more, the Cooler Master Quickfire Rapid is mechanical and great bang for buck. I have seen it on sale for about $60, though right now I only see it for 70-90 depending on which switches you get.

Quickfire Rapid with browns (Costar made, great quality, Costar stabilizers, superior typing experience to a lot of more expensive keyboards that are often recommended on this board).
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823129005

Logitech G400s (Great optical sensor without acceleration, prediction, angle snapping etc. decent lift off distance, decent max tracking speed, better than a lot of high end gaming mice. Shape is subjective, a lot of people like logitech G shapes.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826104838

$150 together.

I5 3570 | GTX 760 | FILCO Majestouch 2 tenkeyless | Zowie FK | Asus Xonar DGX | Kingston 120 GB SSD | Sennheiser HD 518 | Samsung S24A350H

NE_PatriotsFan
3 years ago#8
Thanks for the replies. ill check some of these out.

User Info: KabtheMentat

KabtheMentat
3 years ago#9
Whatever you do, do not get a Razer anything.
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
Skillz Ferguson

User Info: BeefCastle

BeefCastle
3 years ago#10
KabtheMentat posted...
Whatever you do, do not get a Razer anything.

I mean they do sell alot of wierd useless stuff, but the deathadder is a superior gaming mouse. get over it.
I climb mountains and I'm never wrong.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Good, relatively cheap, Kb/M for gaming?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived