This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Good, relatively cheap, Kb/M for gaming?

#11KabtheMentatPosted 12/9/2013 9:10:21 PM
Whatever makes you feel better.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
Skillz Ferguson
#12GarquillPosted 12/9/2013 9:17:31 PM
Razer Goliathus mouse pads are good
Deathadder and Abyssus mice are top tier mice
---
backloggery.com/Garquille
"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." ~ A. Einstein
#13Mhunter04Posted 12/9/2013 9:43:17 PM
If you are not really looking to spend any fancy sum and does not need any absurd like features on some M/Kb then just any decent branded mid-range mices and typist keyboards they are more than enough to suit practically any needs even gaming. "Gaming" is just another term to induced into the marketing jargon for computer accessories these days.
#14Eclypse9810Posted 12/9/2013 10:16:42 PM
BeefCastle posted...
KabtheMentat posted...
Whatever you do, do not get a Razer anything.

I mean they do sell alot of wierd useless stuff, but the deathadder is a superior gaming mouse. get over it.

Not many people feel like gambling $70 each year to see if their cheap Chinese-quality produced deathadder will last more then 12 months.

I've used 4 mice in my life. First a cheap ball mouse that lasted until around 2003 when I got a cheap optical mouse. That lasted until around 2011 where I picked up a deathadder, which lasted me 12 months until the wheel started doing it's own thing, followed by the optical laser dying out and the left mouse button double clicking randomly whenever I clicked it. At that point I opened it up to see how dirty it was (it wasn't), but in the process one of the plastic lock hinges broke (cheap plastic being cheap) and the double clicking became intolerable due to that.

A quality product would not systematically break down like that. One part? Sure, a random defect, but failure of basically every component? Don't waste your money on crap, TC. Take the other suggestions.
---
Have you had the dream again? A black goat with seven eyes that watches from the outside.