This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which is the oldest game you have played on your PC?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Which is the oldest game you have played on your PC?
2 years ago#81
Phoenix for the Spectrum I belive. It was funny you had to load it with a cassette. "Eramos tan pobres" we used to say (we we're so poor) :P

On my PC,counting emulation via DropBox, Jumpman
A kulear que se acaba el mundoo!!!!!
2 years ago#82
Lode Runner from around 1984
We march for Macragge!
And we shall know no fear!
2 years ago#83
Current PC and limited to PC games only... probably Dungeon Keeper from 1997 actually.

Including emus then I remember playing Adventure on a 2600 emulator, so that's 1979.

Oldest PC game on any PC... probably Doom actually. We had an Amiga until 95 when we got our first PC, so I kinda missed Doom at time of release anyway.
Oh, and we had the PC version of Syndicate as well. I sometimes forget that because I mostly remember the Amiga version. Both 1993 then either way. Can't imagine we would have had any older games...
"Happiness is not reaching your goal. Happiness is being on the way." - Ingvar Kamprad
2 years ago#84
Not counting emulation.... hmm probably one of the Infinity Engine games or HalfLife 1.

Before Windows8 came out, most people probably would have said either solitaire or minesweeper.
Copyright free literature available at otherwise known as Tex-Mex
2 years ago#85
2 years ago#86
I used to be a Street Fighter like you...then I took a Spiral Arrow to the knee.
2 years ago#87
Starcraft on my current PC.
Care Cup = Empty
2 years ago#88
Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards - 1987
Robinson's Requiem - 1994

Both classics.
i5 4670K - MSI Z87 G45 - MSI GTX 770 2GB - 8GB Corsair Vengeance - Intel 520 128GB Cherryville SSD - 2TB Seagate HDD - H100i - 750w 80+ Gold
2 years ago#89
Airborne Ranger
2 years ago#90
A game that I actually owned, that came out for PC and not something else first... Midtown Madness.
"Well if you think chickens can fly, we better pull up wikipedia." - S. Healy
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Which is the oldest game you have played on your PC?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived