This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Winter Sale badge has started

#1calcyclePosted 12/10/2013 4:01:37 PM
Just like the Summer getaway badge with all the cards there seems to be one coming up during the winter sale

I crafted some badges and got mysterious snow globe cards for the winter sale

If you want to get a head start, you might as well start crafting.
---
Do not add to the Chocolate of Coach, or worship false Bills for this will imprison thou within the Blood Harvest finale for all eternity
Steam: Albatrossing
#2WyzeGyePosted 12/10/2013 4:02:44 PM
I'm not seeing it.
---
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/GCJ
http://youtu.be/AEKc-vNv_rU - updated 11/21/2013
#3calcycle(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2013 4:04:02 PM
http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/753/267420-Mysterious%20Sale%20Card%20%28Trading%20Card%29
---
Do not add to the Chocolate of Coach, or worship false Bills for this will imprison thou within the Blood Harvest finale for all eternity
#4temgunPosted 12/10/2013 4:06:15 PM
Meh, I wish they'd have some fun activities like the potato sack or the winter coal thing.
#5calcycle(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2013 4:09:49 PM
temgun posted...
Meh, I wish they'd have some fun activities like the potato sack or the winter coal thing.

I don't think they'll ever do something like the coal event again. After the whole humble bundle fiasco it was pretty bad.
---
#6cody4783Posted 12/10/2013 4:11:10 PM
temgun posted...

Or even Summer Camp. Anything

Games getting new achievements, going hunting for seasonal "activities" or events in games, claiming prizes by actually playing games during the sale period...not just a matter of playing the market and/or idling in games for...Well, cards. Not much of a reward.
---
PC: http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn233/cody4783/cody4783.jpg
#7jakisthePosted 12/10/2013 4:28:30 PM
calcycle posted...
temgun posted...

I don't think they'll ever do something like the coal event again. After the whole humble bundle fiasco it was pretty bad.

What fiasco? Did you mean people buying HBs and opening accounts in their name to farm coal? I think that might be it. Was a while back...

Anyway, I'm split on which kind I like more. On the one hand, the coal/camp/potato stuff was fun, but we DO get more sales nowadays. There weren't any flash sales, for instance.
---
-Why is there yogurt in this cap?!
-It used to be milk, but, well, time makes fools of us all. (cookie for reference)::160 cookies given thus far::
#8calcycle(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2013 6:07:04 PM
I think the steam inventory crashed. It was not showing anything for a while and now the tab for it is gone.

That's interesting.
---
#9electroflamePosted 12/10/2013 6:09:23 PM
I think the steam inventory crashed. It was not showing anything for a while and now the tab for it is gone.

That's interesting.

Yeah, I think a lot of people are doing what I'm doing.

Funding badge crafting by selling the Snow Globe cards.
---
Could be worse, they could have been American givers and you would have been smothered in small pox. -fakenamefignuts on Indian-Giving.
Steam ID: electroflame
#10calcycle(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2013 6:14:20 PM
electroflame posted...

That's interesting.

Yeah, I think a lot of people are doing what I'm doing.

Funding badge crafting by selling the Snow Globe cards.

The badge crafting rush is definitely on
---