This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Borderlands 2 More DLCs??

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Borderlands 2 More DLCs??

User Info: Darkshowers

Darkshowers
3 years ago#1
My question is whether I should expect that more DLCs for Borderlands 2 to come out in the future or if the Game of the Year edition has all the content that will ever come out for the game.

I am asking because my friend and I are going through the first Borderlands GOTY edition and we are a few hours from finishing. If we want to buy the second game GOTY edition, I wouldn't want to have to buy more DLC that came out later. Thanks!

User Info: KidInTheHall

KidInTheHall
3 years ago#2
Yep, infact there's more DLC coming out on Tuesday for the Christmas DLC.
i5-3570k | ASRock Z77 Extreme6 | EVGA 560Ti 448 Classified x2 SLI | 16GB G.Skill Ares | Samsung 830 128GB | Corsair 600T White | 212 EVO | HX750

User Info: StormKMD

StormKMD
3 years ago#3
And there's two Halloween DLC's not included. Maybe it's 3, idk.
MSI 660 GeForce 2GB | i5 3570K | AsRock Z77 Pro3 | Seagate Barracuda 500GB | Ballistix 8GB | Corsair CX430
http://www.anime-planet.com/users/StormKMD

User Info: Darkshowers

Darkshowers
3 years ago#4
Luckily I didn't buy Borderlands 2 GOTY when it went on sale. No rush I suppose since we can play hours more of the first one. Instead of all this DLC, they should just plan on making a new game.

User Info: KidInTheHall

KidInTheHall
3 years ago#5
I believe there's only one Halloween DLC. There's 3 Headhunter DLCs. So far there's been one for Halloween, Thanksgiving and the upcoming Christmas one this Tuesday.
i5-3570k | ASRock Z77 Extreme6 | EVGA 560Ti 448 Classified x2 SLI | 16GB G.Skill Ares | Samsung 830 128GB | Corsair 600T White | 212 EVO | HX750

User Info: r0ge00

r0ge00
3 years ago#6
Darkshowers posted...
Luckily I didn't buy Borderlands 2 GOTY when it went on sale. No rush I suppose since we can play hours more of the first one. Instead of all this DLC, they should just plan on making a new game.

The GOTY of BL2 covers everything important. The Holiday DLCs are just a small little bonus.

User Info: Yuniuninuniun

Yuniuninuniun
3 years ago#7
I'm still amazed how they are still creating DLC for this game.
Even more amazed that people are still supporting it.
Playing: Final Fantasy XIV, Diablo 3, Path of Exile, Ys: Memories of Celceta
(message deleted)

User Info: VIP86

VIP86
3 years ago#9
I read somewhere that they are coming out with more dlc. There will probably be an ultimate edition in about a year.
i5-3570K| MAXIMUS V GENE| ASUS DCUII 670| CORSAIR XMS3 8GB| CORSAIR 350D| INTEL 520 180GB| CORSAIR H110i| CORSAIR AX750

User Info: pothocket

pothocket
3 years ago#10
If there was ever a game that wasn't worth waiting for the entire DLC library and combined gold edition to be released, it's Borderlands 2.
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Borderlands 2 More DLCs??

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived