This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Fallout 4 CONFIRMED (And in boston) According to casting documents

#11locky723(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2013 2:58:21 PM
Ningishzida posted...
Wow, Fallout 4 is REAL and possible, who would have thought a fourth instalment could occur after a first, second and third, and, that Bethesda, who can get blood out of a stone, would milk the franchise they irrevocably dumbed down and demented for as long as they can dupe and ignorant fanbase into buying their crap?

Theres a difference between it being "Real" And it being REAL.
#12PhilOnDezPosted 12/11/2013 2:59:19 PM
locky723 posted...
Oh btw, Bethesda didn't comment, meaning, i'd assume, that it must be real (If it was fake, they'd say it was :3)

Them not commenting doesn't mean anything. Most corporations have a policy of neither confirming nor denying any and all rumors.
---
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez
#13locky723(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2013 3:00:14 PM
PhilOnDez posted...
locky723 posted...
Oh btw, Bethesda didn't comment, meaning, i'd assume, that it must be real (If it was fake, they'd say it was :3)

Them not commenting doesn't mean anything. Most corporations have a policy of neither confirming nor denying any and all rumors.

They said that the fake website was not from them. Why havn't they said anything on this yet?
#14NingishzidaPosted 12/11/2013 3:02:10 PM(edited)
locky723 posted...

there's also a profoundly eerie difference between the IQ of an Interplay/Black Isle Fallout gamer, and a Bethesda one.

But being of the latter, you would be ignorant of that.
#15locky723(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2013 3:05:13 PM
Ningishzida posted...
locky723 posted...

there's also a profoundly eerie difference between the IQ of an Interplay/Black Isle Fallout gamer, and a Bethesda one.

Yup.
#16PhilOnDezPosted 12/11/2013 3:08:25 PM
locky723 posted...
PhilOnDez posted...
locky723 posted...

They said that the fake website was not from them. Why havn't they said anything on this yet?

There's a difference between saying a website doesn't belong to them and confirming/denying rumors. I don't know what they said exactly about that website (or even what the website said) but I doubt it was anything along the lines of "We're not making Fallout 4"
---
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez
#17Lucavi00Posted 12/11/2013 3:09:46 PM
locky723 posted...
Ningishzida posted...
locky723 posted...

Yup.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cqotv_OpW6o
---
As a tank, doing heroics is like a single player game. I just do my own thing while my AI buddies help me out.
-Wyand_Voidbring on pugging heroics.
#18bluemooglePosted 12/11/2013 3:46:07 PM
Oh good, so that means we're only 5-6 years away from the far, far, far superior Obsidian sequel.
---
The statement below is true.
The statement above is false.
#19YodaCrackersPosted 12/13/2013 5:34:43 AM
locky723 posted...
PhilOnDez posted...
locky723 posted...

They took a long time to finally comment on the website.
---
Global Hardware Sales for Week Ending Dec 7
XB1: 298,000, PS4: 280,000, Wii U: 177,000
#20MarceloSampaioPosted 12/13/2013 6:17:35 AM
bluemoogle posted...
Oh good, so that means we're only 5-6 years away from the far, far, far superior Obsidian sequel.

Far, far, far? Really? You REALLY liked that boring-ass Mojave desert?
Gee! :p
---
:3
Brazil, country where the World Cup is more important than a basic health system...