This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Fallout 4 CONFIRMED (And in boston) According to casting documents

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Fallout 4 CONFIRMED (And in boston) According to casting documents
1 year ago#11
Ningishzida posted...
Wow, Fallout 4 is REAL and possible, who would have thought a fourth instalment could occur after a first, second and third, and, that Bethesda, who can get blood out of a stone, would milk the franchise they irrevocably dumbed down and demented for as long as they can dupe and ignorant fanbase into buying their crap?

Theres a difference between it being "Real" And it being REAL.
1 year ago#12
locky723 posted...
Oh btw, Bethesda didn't comment, meaning, i'd assume, that it must be real (If it was fake, they'd say it was :3)

Them not commenting doesn't mean anything. Most corporations have a policy of neither confirming nor denying any and all rumors.
---
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez
1 year ago#13
PhilOnDez posted...
locky723 posted...
Oh btw, Bethesda didn't comment, meaning, i'd assume, that it must be real (If it was fake, they'd say it was :3)

Them not commenting doesn't mean anything. Most corporations have a policy of neither confirming nor denying any and all rumors.

They said that the fake website was not from them. Why havn't they said anything on this yet?
1 year ago#14
locky723 posted...

there's also a profoundly eerie difference between the IQ of an Interplay/Black Isle Fallout gamer, and a Bethesda one.

But being of the latter, you would be ignorant of that.
(edited by Ningishzida)
1 year ago#15
Ningishzida posted...
locky723 posted...

there's also a profoundly eerie difference between the IQ of an Interplay/Black Isle Fallout gamer, and a Bethesda one.

Yup.
1 year ago#16
locky723 posted...
PhilOnDez posted...
locky723 posted...

They said that the fake website was not from them. Why havn't they said anything on this yet?

There's a difference between saying a website doesn't belong to them and confirming/denying rumors. I don't know what they said exactly about that website (or even what the website said) but I doubt it was anything along the lines of "We're not making Fallout 4"
---
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez
1 year ago#17
locky723 posted...
Ningishzida posted...
locky723 posted...

Yup.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cqotv_OpW6o
---
As a tank, doing heroics is like a single player game. I just do my own thing while my AI buddies help me out.
-Wyand_Voidbring on pugging heroics.
1 year ago#18
Oh good, so that means we're only 5-6 years away from the far, far, far superior Obsidian sequel.
---
The statement below is true.
The statement above is false.
1 year ago#19
locky723 posted...
PhilOnDez posted...
locky723 posted...

They took a long time to finally comment on the website.
---
Global Hardware Sales for Week Ending Dec 7
XB1: 298,000, PS4: 280,000, Wii U: 177,000
1 year ago#20
bluemoogle posted...
Oh good, so that means we're only 5-6 years away from the far, far, far superior Obsidian sequel.

Far, far, far? Really? You REALLY liked that boring-ass Mojave desert?
Gee! :p
---
:3
Brazil, country where the World Cup is more important than a basic health system...
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Fallout 4 CONFIRMED (And in boston) According to casting documents

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived