This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Damn EA can't catch a break

#1steveboblarryPosted 12/11/2013 3:10:10 PM
http://www.joystiq.com/2013/12/11/law-firm-investigating-ea-for-allegedly-misleading-investors-wit/

This whole Battlefield fiasco is hurting them
---
"Why let the modding community do it, when we can sell it to you?"
yours truly, EA.
#2lostsymphonyPosted 12/11/2013 3:12:19 PM
I don't know if 'can't catch a break' is what I would describe their situation as exactly..
#3Orestes417Posted 12/11/2013 3:17:04 PM
Surprised it doesn't happen more often. Not so much because of actual merit as the fact there have to be rooms full of lawyers out there daydreaming new people to sue for billing hours.
---
I am the mighty thesaurus! RAWR!
#4steveboblarry(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2013 3:20:37 PM(edited)
lol what would be a better phrase. Battlefield 4 launched with numerous bugs on all platforms(My issues have been minor). And now a law firm is coming after them because they did not give investors the full info on the status of the game.

ITS ON LIKE POPCORN NOW!!!!
---
yours truly, EA.
#5Worknofun370Posted 12/11/2013 3:19:03 PM
steveboblarry posted...
^lol what would be a better phrase.

For EA?

Hmm... You reap what you sow isn't a bad one here.
#6steveboblarry(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2013 3:25:09 PM(edited)
Orestes417 posted...
Surprised it doesn't happen more often. Not so much because of actual merit as the fact there have to be rooms full of lawyers out there daydreaming new people to sue for billing hours.

the last company they went after was THQ. Not telling investors all relevant info is a no no. EA was wrong for that. don't be daft
---
yours truly, EA.
#7Lonestar2000Posted 12/11/2013 3:26:13 PM
Good, f*** EA.
---
Rumble Roses. Someone enters the room.
Them: O_O Me: What?! I always play games without my pants on!- Inmate 922335
#8Orestes417Posted 12/11/2013 3:27:36 PM
Merit's for the courts to decide, if it ever gets there. Corporate lawyers are soulless slimeballs regardless of who wins, and the outcome won't affect the average consumer in any way whatsoever.
---
#9steveboblarry(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2013 3:29:32 PM
Orestes417 posted...
Merit's for the courts to decide, if it ever gets there. Corporate lawyers are soulless slimeballs regardless of who wins, and the outcome won't affect the average consumer in any way whatsoever.

Um the last company they went after was THQ for that U draw fiasco and that was one of the things that led to the companie's downfall. So a company failing would not affect the consumer in anyway oh?
---
yours truly, EA.
#10Orestes417Posted 12/11/2013 3:33:52 PM
We're not going to get into butterflies on the plains of africa starting hurricanes territory here. Companies fail all the time, the world as a whole generally moves on without blinking.
---