This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gog.com - Free copies of Fallout 1, 2, Tactics

#1capgamerPosted 12/12/2013 7:34:21 AM
http://www.gog.com/frontpage

The page has some issues loading right now, but yeah. These games are free.
---
The man keeps us down
because he likes to see us frown
#2JavelinPosted 12/12/2013 7:38:24 AM
NO STEAM NO BUY

I'm just kidding. Put the torchforks down.
---
MSI Z77A-GD55 | Intel Core i7-3770K | Kingston HyperX 8GB | EVGA GeForce GTX 680 4GB
#3SpazH3dPosted 12/12/2013 7:39:30 AM
I'm gonna share this with my friend, boo yah! Gog has the best christmas gifts.

But yep, I can't really click anything on gog right now without getting an overloaded servers error.
---
- My vision is augmented
#4capgamer(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2013 7:40:13 AM
The funniest thing about that nonsense is that you can add non-Steam games to steam by using a simple menu option within Steam. Certain games will even support the steam overlay. I was able to chat with my pals while attempting to play Witcher 2 up until I decided to remap my buttons and was not able to complete the quicktime events.
---
The man keeps us down
because he likes to see us frown
#5ggf162Posted 12/12/2013 7:55:34 AM
This site is a ton of fun to navigate now :D
---
The Dude abides
#6El MagnificoPosted 12/12/2013 7:58:14 AM
This is pretty interesting. It looks like ZeniMax will be taking over classic Fallout publishing rights from Interplay starting 2014. Where it gets interesting is that they aren't letting GOG sell the games anymore once they take over. By giving away the games for free while GOG still has distribution rights they'll devalue the games when ZeniMax takes over. That definitely seems like GOG giving ZeniMax the middle finger.
#7johnny_payPosted 12/12/2013 8:01:02 AM
already have all 3 on steam but getting them again as they are all great games
#8AzardeaPosted 12/12/2013 8:13:26 AM
capgamer posted...
The funniest thing about that nonsense is that you can add non-Steam games to steam by using a simple menu option within Steam. Certain games will even support the steam overlay. I was able to chat with my pals while attempting to play Witcher 2 up until I decided to remap my buttons and was not able to complete the quicktime events.

It's not the same.
#9Ch3wyPosted 12/12/2013 8:16:03 AM
capgamer posted...

That only works up until Steam is closed improperly. Then they all go poof and you need to add them again.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#10BeefCastlePosted 12/12/2013 8:26:07 AM
Javelin posted...
NO STEAM NO BUY

I'm just kidding. Put the torchforks down.

Did you just combine torches and pitchforks into some kind of riot super weapon?
---
I climb mountains and I'm never wrong.