This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gog.com - Free copies of Fallout 1, 2, Tactics

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Gog.com - Free copies of Fallout 1, 2, Tactics

User Info: capgamer

capgamer
3 years ago#1
http://www.gog.com/frontpage

The page has some issues loading right now, but yeah. These games are free.
The man keeps us down
because he likes to see us frown

User Info: Javelin

Javelin
3 years ago#2
NO STEAM NO BUY

I'm just kidding. Put the torchforks down.
MSI Z77A-GD55 | Intel Core i7-3770K | Kingston HyperX 8GB | EVGA GeForce GTX 680 4GB

User Info: SpazH3d

SpazH3d
3 years ago#3
I'm gonna share this with my friend, boo yah! Gog has the best christmas gifts.

But yep, I can't really click anything on gog right now without getting an overloaded servers error.
- My vision is augmented

User Info: capgamer

capgamer
3 years ago#4
The funniest thing about that nonsense is that you can add non-Steam games to steam by using a simple menu option within Steam. Certain games will even support the steam overlay. I was able to chat with my pals while attempting to play Witcher 2 up until I decided to remap my buttons and was not able to complete the quicktime events.
The man keeps us down
because he likes to see us frown

User Info: ggf162

ggf162
3 years ago#5
This site is a ton of fun to navigate now :D
The Dude abides

User Info: El Magnifico

El Magnifico
3 years ago#6
This is pretty interesting. It looks like ZeniMax will be taking over classic Fallout publishing rights from Interplay starting 2014. Where it gets interesting is that they aren't letting GOG sell the games anymore once they take over. By giving away the games for free while GOG still has distribution rights they'll devalue the games when ZeniMax takes over. That definitely seems like GOG giving ZeniMax the middle finger.

User Info: johnny_pay

johnny_pay
3 years ago#7
already have all 3 on steam but getting them again as they are all great games

User Info: Azardea

Azardea
3 years ago#8
capgamer posted...
The funniest thing about that nonsense is that you can add non-Steam games to steam by using a simple menu option within Steam. Certain games will even support the steam overlay. I was able to chat with my pals while attempting to play Witcher 2 up until I decided to remap my buttons and was not able to complete the quicktime events.

It's not the same.

User Info: Ch3wy

Ch3wy
3 years ago#9
capgamer posted...

That only works up until Steam is closed improperly. Then they all go poof and you need to add them again.
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.

User Info: BeefCastle

BeefCastle
3 years ago#10
Javelin posted...
NO STEAM NO BUY

I'm just kidding. Put the torchforks down.

Did you just combine torches and pitchforks into some kind of riot super weapon?
I climb mountains and I'm never wrong.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Gog.com - Free copies of Fallout 1, 2, Tactics

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived