This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Square Enix Christmas Surprise

#1FlashLimPosted 12/12/2013 12:01:48 PM
https://store.eu.square-enix.com/emea_europe/games/pc-windows-download/Square-Enix-Christmas-Surprise.php

I saw this in europe site, i want to get it!! but it is saying that
"Our products and services displayed on the Store are not available for purchase by individuals outside of the Serviced Countries. Our system indicates that you are outside of the Serviced Countries for this Site.

For more details on what countries are serviced please refer to the Terms of Use."

I tried a few ways to bypass it, but i failed. eg. Proxy, VPN

Any ideas to bypass this?? i really want to get this!!! man!!! PLEASE!!!!! HELP!!!
#2Dirk85UKPosted 12/12/2013 12:08:36 PM
Anyone know which games are in the box? I'm from Europe, so I'm eligible to claim it. :)
---
GTX 780ti SC / i7 4770k / 16gb RAM / Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD5H / 840 Pro Basic / Seasonic X-850 / Dell U2711
#3BeknessPosted 12/12/2013 12:13:55 PM
Dirk85UK posted...
Anyone know which games are in the box? I'm from Europe, so I'm eligible to claim it. :)

The Square Enix Christmas Surprise is available until 20 December 2013 (12:00pm GMT) and will contain four PC Downloadable Games (Steam Keys) which are giftable after purchase.*

*A confirmation email with the full contents of the Square Enix Christmas Surprise will be sent on the afternoon (GMT) of December 20th 2013. Payment will be taken for the Christmas Surprise at the time that the order is placed. The purchase of a Christmas Surprise is subject to our full Square Enix Members Terms of Use found here. You may cancel your purchase in accordance with our cancellation policy located here. If you have any questions, please contact our customer support service here.

It's a surprise for a reason.
---
*Flips Dunnigans* It's super effective!
BtRS R<3B forever
#4Nagisa_ShinjuPosted 12/12/2013 12:39:04 PM
Four SE games on Steam. Not much there so, the pool of games is rather small.
#5FlashLim(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2013 6:07:39 PM
AAA!! i want to know the way to get it!! you are from europe!! book 1 for me too!!
#6PokenubPosted 12/12/2013 6:30:10 PM
Apparently I can get it from Australia.. Thats odd.
---
XBOX 360 GT: Invghost
Not looking forward to any games now.
#7johnny_payPosted 12/12/2013 6:50:18 PM
it seems tempting but i probably have every game they could give me already.
#8Tony_Biggie_PunPosted 12/12/2013 6:53:10 PM
Nagisa_Shinju posted...

Actually, all of the Eidos and Crystal Dynamics games are under Square Enix too(Tomb Raider series, Hitman series, Deus Ex series, Just Cause series etc.) So this can potentially be a massive deal
#9PokenubPosted 12/12/2013 6:54:33 PM
Tony_Biggie_Pun posted...
Nagisa_Shinju posted...

Actually, all of the Eidos and Crystal Dynamics games are under Square Enix too(Tomb Raider series, Hitman series, Deus Ex series, Just Cause series etc.) So this can potentially be a massive deal

I read that its valued at like 50 dollars, so I doubt it. I'd rather spend the money on humble bundles.
---
XBOX 360 GT: Invghost
Not looking forward to any games now.
#10Nagisa_ShinjuPosted 12/13/2013 6:32:42 PM
Tony_Biggie_Pun posted...
Nagisa_Shinju posted...

One of the posts above mentions that it's only four games.
---
PSN: Thelastgunstar
Main Pawn: Sion, Fighter, Level 82