This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How is Strike Suit Zero? Thinking of picking it up.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How is Strike Suit Zero? Thinking of picking it up.

User Info: ajko000

ajko000
3 years ago#1
I understand the story isn't too lucrative, so I was wondering if it was simply another shoot-em-up kind of game I could play in between my story-driven ones.

In other words, what's the replay value, and how long were you content with it?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=8X_Ot0k4XJc

User Info: cody4783

cody4783
3 years ago#2
I've got about 10 hours into it, having gone for all the (Non-DLC) related achivements. As I just haven't gotten around to the DLC yet.

Replay value is so-so, I guess. Pretty sure you could go back with better ships in a "New Game+" fashion, and it's still pretty fun doing the missions again.

I do absolutely recommend the game, especially if you're looking at picking it up for $5 right now. The game is gorgeous, and a blast to play. SSZ is a bit easier than the arena madhouse that Strike Suit Infinity is, but it's story driven and has an obtainable "Ending". Infinity is the score attack arcade/arena pairing to the main story-driven game.

I actually just looked and I have more time in Infinity (~14 hours vs 10 in Zero). And I've finished Zero, whereas I still haven't made it to the end of Infinity. Huge difficulty curve going to infinity. Also you might just give Infinity a shot for under $2 and if you like it jump on SSZ--That's what I did a few sales back.
PC: http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn233/cody4783/cody4783.jpg

User Info: Cesare_Borgia

Cesare_Borgia
3 years ago#3
It's f***ing awesome
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How is Strike Suit Zero? Thinking of picking it up.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived