This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How is Wasteland 2?

#31Arsene-LupinPosted 12/15/2013 7:31:42 PM
Oh, that's too bad. I thought the beta only had 4-5 big areas? If that's 30% of the areas in the whole game, then it doesn't bode well. Unless the beta is a lot bigger than I thought?

Also: what's KSP?
---
"And you see where that can lead you, into what mistakes and absurdities, when you are dealing with a man like Arsene Lupin."
#32Logical_OnePosted 12/15/2013 7:32:54 PM
Arsene-Lupin posted...
Oh, that's too bad. I thought the beta only had 4-5 big areas? If that's 30% of the areas in the whole game, then it doesn't bode well. Unless the beta is a lot bigger than I thought?

It's not. I have about 4 hours of playtime and according to my friend I'm about 50-60% done with the beta content. The game is quite fun though.
---
---
Steam: LogicalOne / PSN: TheCoolBreeze / XBL: ZenTheShogun
#33BogePosted 12/15/2013 7:37:30 PM
It's no Jagged Alliance 2. That's for sure. Like Xcom, it's missing the tactical options that make combat more fun, like crouching, prone, aiming at specific body parts, etc. You move, you attack. That's it.
---
Don't lie to someone who trusts you.
Don't trust someone who lies to you.
#34Logical_OnePosted 12/15/2013 7:39:44 PM
As a side note, I am really happy with the character crafting. I like that every skill is used in the wasteland (lockpick, safe-cracking, computer hacking, outdoorsman etc...). It's much better than some RPG's that claim character creation but only have 1 or 2 viable builds.
---
---
Steam: LogicalOne / PSN: TheCoolBreeze / XBL: ZenTheShogun
#35arleasPosted 12/15/2013 9:04:21 PM

Kerbal Space Program... started out as a sandbox game where you build rockets to attempt to get your astronauts into orbit, and land on the "Mun" and other stuff... I think now they've sorta incorporated a campaign mode or a Career mode where you have to train the astronauts and do science stuff to earn points for upgrades.
---
http://raptr.com/badge/arleas/uc.png
http://www.speedtest.net/result/2868545294.png