This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Does it take some time for The Walking Dead (S1) to pickup and become great?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Does it take some time for The Walking Dead (S1) to pickup and become great?
1 year ago#11
I thought the game was okay, if a little tedious in some parts, but the story was really gripping I thought, and it definitely grows on you as you go and there are some shocking twists and decisions.

I thought the game was a lot more fun playing with a friend though, it just seems like the kind of thing that's fun to take turns with so you don't get bored, and it's just like watching a good TV show with some pals.. much better than the actual Walking Dead show...
---
"If we can hit that bulls-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate"
1 year ago#12
Wait till you leave the farm, that is when the game picks up. Mind you at the beginning of every episode is somewhat slow but the climax is pretty good.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Does it take some time for The Walking Dead (S1) to pickup and become great?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived