This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I dont wanna be one of those guys who buys tons of games that dont get played =[

#11Ch3wyPosted 12/15/2013 7:20:09 PM
arleas posted...

Don't think of it as a backlog, think of it as a stockpile...

+1

Your game library is supposed to be entertainment, don't treat it as a chore. You don't win anything for completing it, you just don't have any more games to play.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#12Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/15/2013 7:25:54 PM
I waste so much money buying PC games, the games I purchased and never played could of purchased me like quad 780 tis
---
Steam: Xeeh Bitz | PSN: Xeeh Bitz | XBL: Xeeh You
#13IcyFlamez96(Topic Creator)Posted 12/15/2013 8:09:05 PM
Majoras_pants posted...
So only buy games you want to play. IT's not tough.

Well duh. I'd imagine I'd only buy the games that i'm interested in playing.
---
Your life, your choice. 60 seconds.
#14QuestofChosenPosted 12/15/2013 8:26:17 PM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
Majoras_pants posted...
So only buy games you want to play. IT's not tough.

Well duh. I'd imagine I'd only buy the games that i'm interested in playing.

Then you won't be like those guys who buy tons of games that dont get played. Because they buy everything.
---
Currently playing: Shin Megami Tensei IV, Shadow Warrior, Super Mario 3D World, Ys: Memories of Celtea
#15arleasPosted 12/15/2013 8:35:35 PM
You CAN buy a game you want to play and then wind up not playing it. It's called "not having a lot of free time" and/or having something else you want to do/play more... like I'd see a game on sale, buy it, and then wind up either too busy to start it up, or more in the mood for something familiar and comfortable (like a TF2 multiplayer match).

In fact if i had stopped playing TF2 so much I probably would have gotten through a pretty good chunk of my backlog... also there's bundles where you can't split the keys up (maybe they're not doing that anymore, but they did in the past). I buy one game i want, I get 3 - 4 more games I don't really want.
---
http://raptr.com/badge/arleas/uc.png
http://www.speedtest.net/result/2868545294.png