This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Forget about bitcoin. Stablecoin is the next big thing.

#41Links_Big_KeyPosted 12/18/2013 12:55:39 AM
Back in April Bitcoin and Litecoin shot up in value and BTC was actually being discussed in news stories (hit pieces mostly, but it was still getting the name out to many new people).

This triggered a flood of new coins were created with the sole intention of the creator mining a bunch of them early on at very easy difficulty, hype them, and then dump them to potential investors looking to catch the next BTC/LTC wave.

Virtually all of the coins "created" since Litecoin are literal copies of Litecoin. They take the Litecoin code and might change one or two of the parameters (such as the block reward) from the actual Litecoin code. Some of them are so lazy that they don't even take the Litecoin name out of the copycat coin's wallet client.

These copy-paste coins are generally referred to as **** coins. They are essentially worthless. Stablecoin is certainly considered to be a **** coin.
---
CMStormtrooper / SLI GTX 680 / GIG z68 / 2500k@4.2 / 8GB RAM / 256GB+128GB Crucial M4s / AW Optx AW2310 120hz for FPS/ U2713HM 1440p IPS for all other games
#42MizuhoYukiPosted 12/18/2013 2:03:33 AM
lol got modded for that?!
---
"False tears bring pain to those around you. A false smile brings pain to one self."
-- C.C.
#43Sir_TmasPosted 12/18/2013 4:19:44 AM
Woah - TC is on warned status? I went through this topic again a few hours ago. I can't remember what he posted but nothing mod worthy stuck out -_-

Anyway TC, if you want, post here or PM me (when you can) your SC address - I'll send a few over your way as a thanks for reminding me about SC!
---
>_>
<_<
#44fuzzymanPosted 12/18/2013 4:27:23 AM
stupidcoin

anybody have any dumbcoins?

need idiotcoin
---
http://i.imgur.com/hOjV6w3.jpg
#45ShadowThaReaper(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2013 12:13:38 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#46ShadowThaReaper(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2013 12:15:26 PM
Sir_Tmas posted...
Anyway TC, if you want, post here or PM me (when you can) your SC address - I'll send a few over your way as a thanks for reminding me about SC!

sPLSkvfHAiTDip95Kvr23WyihsD4TMKCt5

:)