This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

C/D you're gona buy walking dead seasn 2 now or wait til all eps are out

#11desertmanPosted 12/18/2013 4:48:43 AM(edited)
I'm waiting for the Season Pass to be released on the PS3
---
about:robots
about:mozilla
#12LostHisHardcorePosted 12/18/2013 4:46:26 AM
Bought the lot as soon as it was announced and was up on steam. Bought the first season in one hit during a sale as I wasn't sure about it.
---
"What we've got here is a failure to communicate!"
"I'm you, I'm your shadow!"
#13Lwaxana_TroiPosted 12/18/2013 4:49:57 AM
I got spoiled playing season 1 all at once, but after playing Wolf Among Us I like having to wait. It really builds suspense for the next part.

But hopefully the next part actually comes. I'm half expecting Wolf Among Us to be cancelled at this point.
#14Majoras_pantsPosted 12/18/2013 4:52:30 AM
Wolf Among Us is already made, isn't it? They would be crazy to not release it. And it prbably has decent sales, anyway.

Not to mention, Telltale would get creamed if they didn't release a game people already paid for. They wouldn't want that negative rep, even if they lose money on finishing the game.
---
"What's a strategy game? You mean like Mass Effect?"- A console gamer
#15Lwaxana_TroiPosted 12/18/2013 7:50:22 AM
Majoras_pants posted...
Wolf Among Us is already made, isn't it? They would be crazy to not release it. And it prbably has decent sales, anyway.

Not to mention, Telltale would get creamed if they didn't release a game people already paid for. They wouldn't want that negative rep, even if they lose money on finishing the game.

Part 2 was supposed to come out in November and there's still no word on it.
#16Logical_OnePosted 12/18/2013 7:53:08 AM
After the way they left TWAU hanging, I've decided to wait.
---
---
Steam: LogicalOne / PSN: TheCoolBreeze / XBL: ZenTheShogun
#17doctoglethorpePosted 12/18/2013 7:57:51 AM
I'm gonna wait, but I'm not gonna play em all in one bloody night, don't be ridiculous. Why do you guys always tack on stupid crap to poll choices? Just a simple yes or no would suffice, no need to add pointless asterisks.