This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Did I spend too much?

#21r0ge00Posted 12/19/2013 1:49:35 PM
Sergei_Dukanov posted...
I like my pc, I really do, but at times, I feel like I spent too much and its still missing something.

Well, your speakers suck. You could upgrade to some nice headphones + soundcard or a decent bookshelf system (+ optional sub) if you really want to stick to using speakers.
#22Sergei_Dukanov(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2013 2:18:44 PM
blax34dm posted...
I would have gotten a 780. You can get them from newegg right now for ~450 with the masterpass deal. Little overkill on the fans, gonna be pretty loud especially with that 290. I also hate your case, mouse, and KB but that's pretty subjective. All in All pretty nice build.

I am looking at a new case, even tho this one is roomy as hell, the keyboard is from an older build and the mouse was a gift. But I dislike the mouse.

r0ge00 posted...
Sergei_Dukanov posted...
I like my pc, I really do, but at times, I feel like I spent too much and its still missing something.

Well, your speakers suck. You could upgrade to some nice headphones + soundcard or a decent bookshelf system (+ optional sub) if you really want to stick to using speakers.

I got them for $20 for a simple mp3 system, but its not all that bad for netflix.
---
FX8350 oc'ed 4.8ghz| Kraken X60| ASRock 990fx Extreme9| 16 gigs ripjaws ddr3| SA R9 290| Evo 240GB ssd| 1TB cuda'| antec 750W| NZXT Phantom
#23r0ge00Posted 12/19/2013 2:21:40 PM
Sergei_Dukanov posted...
I got them for $20 for a simple mp3 system, but its not all that bad for netflix.

They may be "not all that bad", but you can do so much better and even stay under $100.