This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CounterStrike:GO just updated with new cases, sell them now.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. CounterStrike:GO just updated with new cases, sell them now.
2 years ago#1
Counterstrike has released its winter update. Besides for 2 new maps they have released 2 new cases with one of them featuring workshop items. If you get these cases sell them quick on the market. The current price is $10 and is going down fast. Just play or idle and they will randomly drop.
Do not add to the Chocolate of Coach, or worship false Bills for this will imprison thou within the Blood Harvest finale for all eternity
Steam: Albatrossing
2 years ago#2
Also, stop undercutting. You ruin the market that way. Price matching will get your case sold.
Games should be bringing people together, not tearing them apart. There is too much hate in the gaming culture.
2 years ago#3
TheWidowmaker1 posted...
Also, stop undercutting. You ruin the market that way. Price matching will get your case sold.

This so much. I hate when people continuously drop the price by as much as 5% repeatedly. It may not look like a lot, but when it happens a lot a $20 item can become $6 in a flash.
Do not add to the Chocolate of Coach, or worship false Bills for this will imprison thou within the Blood Harvest finale for all eternity
Steam: Albatrossing
2 years ago#4
calcycle posted...
TheWidowmaker1 posted...

This so much. I hate when people continuously drop the price by as much as 5% repeatedly. It may not look like a lot, but when it happens a lot a $20 item can become $6 in a flash.

Don't get me started on this, people infuriate me with that crap in every auction house type gaming environment.
Is this even legal? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Fxhiq93TTg
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. CounterStrike:GO just updated with new cases, sell them now.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived