This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CounterStrike:GO just updated with new cases, sell them now.

#1calcyclePosted 12/18/2013 11:19:56 PM
Counterstrike has released its winter update. Besides for 2 new maps they have released 2 new cases with one of them featuring workshop items. If you get these cases sell them quick on the market. The current price is $10 and is going down fast. Just play or idle and they will randomly drop.
---
Do not add to the Chocolate of Coach, or worship false Bills for this will imprison thou within the Blood Harvest finale for all eternity
Steam: Albatrossing
#2TheWidowmaker1Posted 12/19/2013 12:26:59 AM
Also, stop undercutting. You ruin the market that way. Price matching will get your case sold.
---
Games should be bringing people together, not tearing them apart. There is too much hate in the gaming culture.
#3calcycle(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2013 2:17:45 AM
TheWidowmaker1 posted...
Also, stop undercutting. You ruin the market that way. Price matching will get your case sold.

This so much. I hate when people continuously drop the price by as much as 5% repeatedly. It may not look like a lot, but when it happens a lot a $20 item can become $6 in a flash.
---
Do not add to the Chocolate of Coach, or worship false Bills for this will imprison thou within the Blood Harvest finale for all eternity
Steam: Albatrossing
#4DeanWhipperPosted 12/19/2013 2:49:01 AM
calcycle posted...
TheWidowmaker1 posted...

This so much. I hate when people continuously drop the price by as much as 5% repeatedly. It may not look like a lot, but when it happens a lot a $20 item can become $6 in a flash.

Don't get me started on this, people infuriate me with that crap in every auction house type gaming environment.
---
Is this even legal? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Fxhiq93TTg