This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

F***ing piece of s*** forum perm ban me how can I change ip address

#51LordSeiferPosted 12/21/2013 8:32:10 AM
arleas posted...
This would not change the IP address assigned from your ISP.

Actually if he has a cable modem changing the MAC address would issue him a new IP.... or at least it does when I do it....

With DSL it was as easy as ipconfig /release and ipconfig /renew or at least it was for me...

thats not going to affect the modem in anyway, its not even going to affect the router, thats just going to make your computer drop the local 192.168 address from your router, and then try to get another one, which will likely be the same one.

the only chance that could possibly have of working, is if you did not have a router, and even then , you would need a funky modem
---
^ this
#52JKatarnPosted 12/21/2013 9:25:48 AM
arleas posted...
the problem is my cable modem and wireless router are in a room with people I don't get along with

Imagine that... People who don't get along with your sunny disposition? I can't imagine why...

Nice, lol. Judging by the tone of TC's post, I'd say the admin was dead on.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#53Chaos_MissilePosted 12/21/2013 9:28:33 AM
Clouddx posted...
From the title of this thread and the rant within, I wouldn't want you on my forums.

Just my opinion tho.

---
Action speaks louder than words. But words, when used right, overwhelm any action - Me, 2006
Let's put a smile on that face - The Joker, 2008
#54JKatarnPosted 12/21/2013 9:32:44 AM
ATARIJAWA posted...
LordSeifer posted...
you have bigger problems than a basketball forum if you arent even allowed to enter rooms of your house, or able to communicate with the people in such room to do a simple task like unplug a modem

I think he's using a neighbors wifi so that's why he doesn't have access to the router. He just doesn't want to say that.

Lol, just occurred to me as well...this thread delivers.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#55Treason686Posted 12/21/2013 9:46:07 AM
At first, this topic made me laugh.

Now I just feel bad... :(
---
PC: Core i7 920 || 6GB DDR3 || GTX 660 Ti || HP w2408h