This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Quick PSA about the cards

#1georgethecow4Posted 12/19/2013 11:31:25 AM
They did the same card-based thing over the Summer sale, even with the exact same earning requirements. Don't be in a rush to buy them from the community market yet, as more are earned their prices will go down. But I'd expect to see their prices go up at the last second since they will disappear.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
3DS FC: 3136-6598-7067 Name: Andrew
#2KeeperofthedarkPosted 12/19/2013 11:38:10 AM
Actually, I would expect their price to decrease when the sale's almost over because the market will become flooded by them from people trying to get rid of them before they disappear.
#3OrgeLambartPosted 12/19/2013 11:39:56 AM(edited)
unlike the summer cards, these ones will disappear once the sale ends, which means if you want the items you better buy them up.

This guy is just trying to trick you, they will be in demand, buy them now before people realize how valuable they are.
---
Xboxlive - Orge Lambart , Steam ID - Orge Lambart
#4KeeperofthedarkPosted 12/19/2013 11:51:54 AM
Look at what the summer sale cards cost. It's been months, and they're not worth anything impressive. And when you look at how often people undercut each other and devalue stuff in the steam market...

I don't see these cards being worth a ton at the end of the sale. Supply will just be too high.
#5Majoras_pantsPosted 12/19/2013 11:53:14 AM
Keeperofthedark posted...
Look at what the summer sale cards cost. It's been months, and they're not worth anything impressive. And when you look at how often people undercut each other and devalue stuff in the steam market...

I don't see these cards being worth a ton at the end of the sale. Supply will just be too high.

The summer sale cards didn't disappear. They were worthless because of them.
---
"What's a strategy game? You mean like Mass Effect?"- A console gamer
#6georgethecow4(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2013 11:54:13 AM
What I'm saying is, don't be in a rush to buy them now, wait until it floods up a few days in.

However, since they will disappear at the end of the sale, I wouldn't be surpirsed to see a quick surge in prices. Maybe that won't happen, maybe it will. But people buying now just supports the high prices, and we don't want that.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
3DS FC: 3136-6598-7067 Name: Andrew
#7SleepComaPosted 12/19/2013 11:57:38 AM
Yeah.
---
If you believe in Duck Butter and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#8arleasPosted 12/19/2013 12:01:39 PM
This is also different because you can keep crafting an infinite amount of times... the summer sale badge only had 5 levels + 1 foil level. After you got that, you were done even if you kept earning cards
---
http://raptr.com/badge/arleas/uc.png
http://www.speedtest.net/result/2868545294.png