This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Borderlands 2 GOTY at 50%, will it hit 80%?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Borderlands 2 GOTY at 50%, will it hit 80%?
3 years ago#1
I've been considering getting it, but what are the odds that I'll be able to get it cheaper during a flash deal or something like that?
3 years ago#2
It will definitely be cheaper, but I doubt that it will be 80% off.
about:robots
about:mozilla
3 years ago#3
just to make sure, after I get the GOTY, the only things I'll be missing are the headhunter DLCs?
3 years ago#4
I don't remember seeing the second Ultimate Vault Hunter upgrade pack in there, only the first, but I would double check that. Aside from that, I dont think you would be missing anything besides the head hunters.

It will also definitely be on sale again, at the very least on a daily sale (that lasts 48 hours), but you'll probably see it in the community / flash sales as well. More then likely it will be somewhere between 66% off to 75% if only because the goty edition is still a bit new (can't remember what it was during the fall sale).
3 years ago#5
Was $10 and some change on some Brazilian digital games retailer during the fall sale. Might go on sale again for that low.
"TSA lady opened my bag and asked me about my Magic: The Gathering booster packs.
I explained that they're not weapons since I have no land." -Day[9]
3 years ago#6
I'm hoping for something like 75% but I'd take it at 66% if that comes up instead. Also it does seem like I will need vault hunter upgrade 2, as long as I don't go past my maximum for the winter sale(50$) then it's fine.
3 years ago#7
shdwdrgnix posted...
I'm hoping for something like 75% but I'd take it at 66% if that comes up instead. Also it does seem like I will need vault hunter upgrade 2, as long as I don't go past my maximum for the winter sale(50$) then it's fine.

at the very least upgrade 2 will be 66% off so that won't be too much of a bother. I'll be hopin for 75% for you.
3 years ago#8
got it! In total it went up to 20$ with all the extra DLC. I'm glad to have waited on this
3 years ago#9
That's awesome, glad it worked out for you. I'm thinking about buying it for my cousin.
http://i.imgur.com/XqIF7rn.gif
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Borderlands 2 GOTY at 50%, will it hit 80%?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived