This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

steam sale is on and no discussions?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. steam sale is on and no discussions?
2 years ago#21
Speaking of which, is Dishonored any good?
Of all the zeroes, I'm the bluest.
2 years ago#22
Now that I want to discuss something, TC disappears! It's a trap!
Of all the zeroes, I'm the bluest.
2 years ago#23
I'm here
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
2 years ago#24
I miss the publisher packs and other deals like that. They made it fun. Because I have everything I want, but if there was a sweet pack I would be much more interested. As it stands I'm just keeping my eyes open for a few deals. Also, I think this may be due to Steam not having the market cornered on that kind of thing anymore. Everyone has winter sales now.
God Bless America.
2 years ago#25
I got Bioshock Infinite for $10. I excited.
Problem is people already have everything they really want.
Space Waster
2 years ago#26
Steam sales didn't make me run out of money, but I have run out of time and they've run out of games I want to play. Well, I hope Dragon Commander goes on sale, but other than that... nah.

bluezero posted...
Speaking of which, is Dishonored any good?

Yes.
2 years ago#27
today sales are meh
RIP Xbox One 2013-2013
2 years ago#28
I've got enough money, but there's nothing I want. If there were good, cheap bundles (like the old publisher ones), I might grab them even if I won't play them. But for now, nothing is interesting.
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198023511833
3DS FC: 5026-4428-6076
2 years ago#29
I own too many games at this point to buy anything unless I really really really want it and plan on playing it ASAP. At the moment I'd rather get the Phased Tigris Skin and whatever the mystery rarest item for Warframe.
Bludgeo'd for hammer...
GIGABYTE GA-Z87N-WIFI | Intel Core i7-4770K | G.SKILL RIPJAWS X SERIES 16GB | EVGA GeForce GTX 770 | SAMSUNG 840 Pro Series 256GB SSD
2 years ago#30
Yeah i miss the publisher and indie packs
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. steam sale is on and no discussions?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived