This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I used a Macbook Pro and it was wonderful

#31Moorish_IdolPosted 12/20/2013 11:20:43 AM
mrCube posted...
It's always funny watching PC fanboys get their jimmies rustled when someone mentions Macbooks

Stop buying things I don't want to buy!!!!
#32wobbuffet10Posted 12/20/2013 11:27:17 AM
i've had my macbook pro for over two years now and i love it, osx is lovely and yes the trackpad is just great to use. i do all my music recording on my macbook and all my gaming on my windows 8 desktop (though before I built my desktop, I installed windows 7 on my mac as well)
---
My backlog: http://backloggery.com/melatonin
My music: http://soundcloud.com/z-plan
#33mrCubePosted 12/20/2013 11:35:10 AM
So what's the closest Windows laptop spec-wise to the $1999 MBP? Kinda curious exactly how much more the MBP costs for the same specs.
---
---
#34Psykic PetrolPosted 12/20/2013 11:38:18 AM
It's always funny watching PC fanboys get their jimmies rustled when someone mentions Macbooks

From: _Marka_Ragnos_ | Posted: 12/20/2013 6:52:04 PM | #030
mrCube posted...

But but but I can get a laptop that's twice as heavy and twice as thick with the SAME specs for half the price /whine.

These sort of posts are easily worse than the ones they're complaining about, given the irony of them doing exactly what they're supposedly making fun of. The same group of people every single time as well. Most reasonable people are well aware of all the pros/cons of both sides, as many of the other posts in the topic show.

All these posts do, however, is reinforce the stereotype Mac user caricatures they deny being.
---
How do you ejaculate from plane? I try to press the buttons but I do not find it. Sorry for my bad english - Bean0
#35mrCubePosted 12/20/2013 11:41:26 AM(edited)
Psykic Petrol posted...

mrCube posted...

But but but I can get a laptop that's twice as heavy and twice as thick with the SAME specs for half the price /whine.

These sort of posts are easily worse than the ones they're complaining about, given the irony of them doing exactly what they're supposedly making fun of. The same group of people every single time as well. Most reasonable people are well aware of all the pros/cons of both sides, as many of the other posts in the topic show.

All these posts do, however, is reinforce the stereotype Mac user caricatures they deny being.

Never owned a Mac product in my life, try again

Edit: Also your post was worded very poorly and just barely makes sense.
---
---
#36Psykic PetrolPosted 12/20/2013 11:46:08 AM
http://eslus.com/LESSONS/READING/READ.HTM should improve your reading comprehension.
---
How do you ejaculate from plane? I try to press the buttons but I do not find it. Sorry for my bad english - Bean0
#37ab2c4Posted 12/20/2013 11:46:16 AM
Bought my first Mac almost two years ago, a 2011 MacBook Air. I am still so impressed with it, hardware and OS wise I will definitely not ever buy a Windows laptop ever again. Still have my tower with Windows on it for PC gaming but that is the only thing I do on my tower any more: it is a dedicated gaming PC.
#38mrCubePosted 12/20/2013 11:52:44 AM
Psykic Petrol posted...
http://eslus.com/LESSONS/READING/READ.HTM should improve your reading comprehension.

Hahaha, why does it not surprise me you have that link on hand? Is that what you practice with?

Either way, every single Mac topic has PC fanboys come in and post all the reasons they don't like Macs. It's irrelevant and you don't have to be a Mac user to think those people are morons.
---
---
#39Psykic PetrolPosted 12/20/2013 12:01:28 PM
That's a rather weak attempt at an insult. Guess I shouldn't be surprised your initial reply was a piss-poor ad hom one.
---
#40_Marka_Ragnos_Posted 12/20/2013 12:03:51 PM
Psykic Petrol posted...

mrCube posted...

Check out my sig. I own not a single mac.
---
i5 4670k| 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3| EVGA GTX 780|Alienware m17x
http://i.imgur.com/j8vZrBQ.jpg